PGB Week 2 - Project Golden Bull (or PBG) began on May 5th, 2016. The main purpose of PBG is to force myself to learn how to make gold on a new server and without my ...
Power Word: Gold StoreAbout
Welcome to The Power Word: Gold Store. Here you can buy The Power Word: Gold guides as well as other Power Word: Gold merchandise.
Purchasing A Guide
You can purchase the guides from The Power Word: Gold Store with credit/debit and PayPal via Gumroad.
Choose the table below for your preferred payment method. Select which of the listed prices you would like to pay, click on the price link and complete the transaction securely through Gumroad. Files are downloaded after the purchase is complete. All four prices purchase the same guide. If you have more questions about purchasing items see the FAQ below.
Purchase With Credit/Debit & PayPal:
Purchase Securely with Credit/Debit Card and PayPal via Gumroad:
|You Choose Which Price|
|The Power Word: Gold Guide Volume II: Mists of Pandaria v0.10 - 75 pages, .pdf format, 4.02 MB.||$5||$10||$15||$20|
|The Power Word: Gold Guide Volume I: Addons v0.12- 137 pages, .pdf format, 4.7 MB. (Updated for TradeSkillMaster 2.0.)||$5||$10||$15||$20|
|(Want to simply make a donation? Visit our
-The Power Word: Gold Guide Volume I: Addons (ver.0.11) - One-Chapter Sample - .pdf format. Price: Free. Download the free chapter here.
- About The Sample: Not sure you are ready to commit to purchasing a full guide? Try our free one-chapter sample.
Guides For Sale:-The Power Word: Gold Guide Volume II: Mists of Pandaria (ver.0.10) - 70+ Page Illustrated .pdf eBook. 4.07 MB. Price: $5, $10, $15 or $20. (You choose which price.)
- About The Guide: Volume II of The Power Word: Gold Guide spans more than 70+ illustrated pages and is full of gold-making tips, tricks and strategies specifically for Mists of Pandaria. Read about the best places to farm, the best items to sell and much much more. Learning to make gold has never been this clear and easy.
- About This Version: Version 0.10 of the guide is the initial release.
- Version 0.12 of The Power Word Gold: Guide Volume I: Addons has been fully updated to include all-new information covering the TradeSkillMaster 2.0 update.
- All purchasers of Vol I will be able to obtain a free update. We are in the process of contacting all purchasers of previous versions of the guide in order to provide the free update. We have completed contacting all previous purchasers via email. If you have still have not received information on obtaining a free update (likely given how unreliable email/spam filters etc. can be) feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address you used to purchase the guide and request an update.
- This guide covers the major gold-making addons and profession information up to and including the Cataclysm expansion. This is the guide that will give you the foundation in gold-making you need to succeed.
- Volume I does not cover the Mists of Pandaria expansion. Mists of Pandaria is covered in The Power Word: Gold Guide Volume II: Mists of Pandaria available above.
- About The Guide: This 137 page illustrated guide will get you started with some of the most popular World of Warcaft gold-making addons including TradeSkillMaster, Auctionator and Auctioneer. It also covers the basics on each profession, the popular gold-making website "The Undermine Journal" and much more. If you're new to gold-making or just want to brush up on your basics this is the guide for you.
- About This Version: Version 0.12 of the guide includes an all-new updated TradeSkillMaster section that covers the recent TradeSkillMaster 2.0 update. The page count has increased to 137 pages. The file size ha decreased to 4.7MB. See the FAQ below for details on how to request updated guides.
Power Word: Gold Merchandise For Sale
Power Word: Gold merchandise can be purchased from our official Power Word: Swag CafePress store.
- Men's T-Shirts - Available styles: White ($19.99), Fitted ($22.99) and Value ($10.99).
- Woman's T-Shirts - Available styles: Light ($19.99), V-Neck ($19.99).
- Kid's T-Shirts - Available styles: Light ($16.99).
- Men's Sweatshirts - Available styles: Hooded Sweathshirt ($44.99), Zip Hoodie ($45.99).
- Women's Sweatshirts - Available styles: Jr. Hoodie ($35.99).
- Undergarments - Available styles: Woman's Boy Brief ($19.99).
- Hats - Available styles: Trucker Hat ($14.99).
- iPhone Cases - Available styles: iPhone 4 Clear Case ($34.99), iPhone 4 Slider Case ($34.99), iPhone 3G Hard Case ($34.99).
- Miscellaneous: Mousepad ($12.99), Car Magnet (5.99), Bumper Sticker ($5.99).
If you still have questions about purchasing items that this FAQ doesn't cover email me directly at email@example.com.
Q: Can I pay for the guide with PayPal?
A: Yes! We are happy to report that you can now purchase the guides using PayPal. To purchase with PayPal use the links in the above table entitled "Purchase With Credit/Debit & PayPal:". If you have any issues with PayPal purchases send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: Will The Power Word: Gold Guide Volume I: Addons be updated to include Mists of Pandaria expansion information?
A: No. At this time there are no plans to update the Volume I with Mists of Pandaria expansion information. All Mists of Pandaria information is contained in the current Power Word: Gold Guide Volume II: Mists of Pandaria available for purchase above.
Q: Will The Power Word: Gold Guide Volume I: Addons be updated to include new/updated addon information?
A: Yes! In August 2013 we completed updating Volume I to version 0.12 which includes a completely rewritten TradeSkillMaster section covering the TradeSkillMaster 2.0 update including all new illustrations. All updates to that guide will be free to previous purchasers.
Q: What is Gumroad?
A: Gumroad is a simple to use way to sell digital content fast and securely. All payments happen securely through Gumroad.com. You can find more info about Gumroad by viewing their FAQ.
Q: I've never heard of Gumroad.com before. Should I trust them?
A: We've been selling with Gumroad for nearly a year and so far we are happy with the service they provide us and our customers. Our customer support experiences with them have been positive.
Q: What if I want to do a review of one of your items for my blog/website/newspaper? Don't most people who write items like this send a free copy to reviewers?
A: If you are intending on writing a review of one of our items, feel free to send us a request for a "review copy" at email@example.com. Please include who you are and the site/blog you are intending to do the review for.
Q: Why did you choose a "You Choose Which Price" pricing model? Can I really choose whichever of the prices I want? Do I get more (or less) based on the price I choose?
A: Our customers are our biggest supporters. Without them we wouldn't be able to do what we do. While we appreciate every single customer who purchases the guide we understand there are times when our customers might want to show a bit more support by choosing one of the higher price tiers.
Q: I want the guide in a format that works with my iPad/Kindle/etc. Can you help me with that?
A: While the guides are only officially available in .pdf format, if you'd like it in an experimental format (like .epub or .mobi) feel free to send us an email from the same email used to purchase the guide, letting us know which guide you purchased, which format you are looking for and we'll work with you on getting you a properly formatted version of the guide.
Q: Do you offer a money-back guarantee? What if I download an item and later decide it is utter rubbish and want my money back.
A: If you are not sure you will like the guide we encourage you to download the free one-chapter sample of the guide. That said we do offer refunds within 30 days of purchase. If you are unsatisfied with your guide purchase within 30 days from the purchase date we will provide a full refund of the money paid. To request a refund please email firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address you used to make the purchase.
Q: Do you think anyone is still reading this FAQ?
A: I think so. I like to be optimistic.
Q: What if I have a problem/question/concern that wasn't answered in this FAQ?
A: You can always email me directly at email@example.com.
Subscribe via RSS, subscribe to the Podcast via iTunes or RSS, follow us on Twitter, "Circle" us on Google+, "Like" us on Facebook, subscribe via Youtube and join us on reddit.
Buy The Power Word: Gold Guide Volume I: Addons (With TradeSkillMaster Info.)
With the recent news that Activision Blizzard is buying back a controlling interest from Vivendi it was also made known that the curr...
Today's guest post was written by Ohnekase from the gold-making blog Meet Ohnekase . You can also follow them on twitter at @WowOhn...
I decided to have some fun with the exported data you can get from the Resources > Data Export page on WoWuction ( example page ). ...
(Today's guest post was written by Animadnb. If you would like your gold-making guest post featured on Power Word: Gold please submit...
We've created a tool for creating importable TradeSkillMaster (TSM) groups from almost any webpage that includes links to World of...
Gold-Making Blog Roll
- December (15)
- November (14)
- October (3)
- August (2)
- July (9)
- June (1)
- April (6)
- March (16)
- February (15)
- January (10)
- December (11)
- November (11)
- October (14)
- September (10)
- August (13)
- July (30)
- June (22)
- May (26)
- April (32)
- March (17)
- February (18)
- January (23)
- December (19)
- November (2)
- October (11)
- September (13)
- August (13)
- July (14)
- June (14)
- May (11)
- April (13)
- March (12)
- February (17)
- January (11)
- Battle Pets
- Warlords of Draenor