Welcome to The Power Word: Gold Store. Here you can buy The Power Word: Gold guides as well as other Power Word: Gold merchandise.
Purchasing A Guide
Purchasing guides from The Power Word: Gold Store happens through Gumroad.com (credit card only, if you can only use PayPal see the FAQ below).
Choose whichever of the listed prices you want, click on the price link and complete the transaction securely through Gumroad. Files are downloaded after the purchase is complete. All four prices purchase the same guide. If you have more questions about purchasing items see the FAQ below.
-The Power Word: Gold Guide Volume I: Addons + Cataclysm (ver.0.11) - One-Chapter Sample - .pdf format. Price: Free. Download the free chapter here.
- About The Sample: Not sure you are ready to commit to purchasing a full guide? Try our free one-chapter sample.
Guides For Sale:NEW-The Power Word: Gold Guide Volume II: Mists of Pandaria (ver.0.10) - 70+ Page Illustrated .pdf eBook. 4.07 MB. Price: $5, $10, $15 or $20. (You choose which price.)
- About The Guide: Volume II of The Power Word: Gold Guide spans more than 70+ illustrated pages and is full of gold-making tips, tricks and strategies specifically for Mists of Pandaria. Read about the best places to farm, the best items to sell and much much more. Learning to make gold has never been this clear and easy.
- About This Version: Version 0.10 of the guide is the initial release.
- NOTE: This is the same guide as "The Power Word: Gold Guide v0.11". If you have purchased that guide there is no need to re-purchase this item.
- This guide covers the major gold-making addons and profession information up to and including the Cataclysm expansion. This is the guide that will give you the foundation in gold-making you need to succeed.
- Volume I does not cover the Mists of Pandaria expansion. Mists of Pandaria is covered in The Power Word: Gold Guide Volume II: Mists of Pandaria available above.
- About The Guide: This 100+ page illustrated guide will get you started with some of the most popular World of Warcaft gold-making addons including TradeSkillMaster, Auctionator and Auctioneer. It also covers the basics on each profession, the popular gold-making website "The Undermine Journal" and much more. If you're new to gold-making or just want to brush up on your basics this is the guide for you.
- About This Version: Version 0.11 of the guide includes an all-new updated TradeSkillMaster section, optimized images for a smaller files size and more. See the FAQ below for details on how to request updated guides.
Purchase Securely via Credit Card through Gumroad:
|You Choose Which Price|
|The Power Word: Gold Guide Volume II: Mists of Pandaria v0.10 - 70+ pages, .pdf format, 4.02 MB.||$5||$10||$15||$20|
|The Power Word: Gold Guide Volume I: Addons + Cataclysm v0.11- 100+ pages, .pdf format, 7.3 MB.||$5||$10||$15||$20|
|(Want to make a donation? Visit our
Power Word: Gold Merchandise For Sale
Power Word: Gold merchandise can be purchased from our official Power Word: Swag CafePress store.
- Men's T-Shirts - Available styles: White ($19.99), Fitted ($22.99) and Value ($10.99).
- Woman's T-Shirts - Available styles: Light ($19.99), V-Neck ($19.99).
- Kid's T-Shirts - Available styles: Light ($16.99).
- Men's Sweatshirts - Available styles: Hooded Sweathshirt ($44.99), Zip Hoodie ($45.99).
- Women's Sweatshirts - Available styles: Jr. Hoodie ($35.99).
- Undergarments - Available styles: Woman's Boy Brief ($19.99).
- Hats - Available styles: Trucker Hat ($14.99).
- iPhone Cases - Available styles: iPhone 4 Clear Case ($34.99), iPhone 4 Slider Case ($34.99), iPhone 3G Hard Case ($34.99).
- Miscellaneous: Mousepad ($12.99), Car Magnet (5.99), Bumper Sticker ($5.99).
If you still have questions about purchasing items that this FAQ doesn't cover email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Gumroad.com only accepts credit cards. Can I pay for the guide in some other form like PayPal?
A: Yes and no. At this time we only offer direct sales of the guide through Gumroad via credit card. That said, if you would prefer to purchase items with PayPal do the following.
- Send an email to email@example.com from the email address you use with PayPal.
- In the email let us know which guide you'd like to purchase (Volume I, Volume II or both) via PayPal along with the price you want to pay for each ($5, $10, $15 or $20).
- After we receive the email we will send you instructions on how to complete the purchase.
Q: Will The Power Word: Gold Guide Volume I: Addons + Cataclysm be updated to include Mists of Pandaria expansion information?
A: No. At this time there are no plans to update the Volume I with Mists of Pandaria expansion information. All Mists of Pandaria information is contained in The Power Word: Gold Guide Volume II: Mists of Pandaria.
Q: Will The Power Word: Gold Guide Volume I: Addons + Cataclysm be updated to include new/updated addon information?
A: There are plans in place to update Volume I of the guide to include updated addon information as well as some additional content. All updates to that guide will be free to previous purchasers.
Q: Is "The Power Word: Gold Guide Volume I: Addons + Cataclysm" different from he original "The Power Word: Gold Guide" v0.11?
A: No. They are the same thing. Our original guide "The Power Word: Gold Guide" has been renamed in the store and purchasing links to "The Power Word: Gold Guide Volume I: Addons + Catacylsm". The title inside the guide still reads "The Power Word: Gold Guide". The title will be updated inside the guide in a future update.
Q: What is Gumroad.com?
A: Gumroad.com is a simple to use way to sell digital content fast and securely. All payments happen securely through Gumroad.com. You can find more info about Gumroad by viewing Gumroad's FAQ.
Q: I've never heard of Gumroad.com before. Should I trust them?
A: We've been selling with Gumroad for nearly a year and so far we are happy with the service they provide us and our customers. Our customer support experiences with them have been positive.
Q: What if I want to do a review of one of your items for my blog/website/newspaper? Don't most people who write items like this send a free copy to reviewers?
A: If you are intending on writing a review of one of our items, feel free to send us a request for a "review copy" at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include who you are and the site/blog you are intending to do the review for.
Q: Why did you choose a "You Choose Which Price" pricing model? Can I really choose whichever of the prices I want? Do I get more (or less) based on the price I choose?
A: Our customers are our biggest supporters. Without them we wouldn't be able to do what we do. While we appreciate every single customer who purchases the guide we understand there are times when our customers might want to show a bit more support by choosing one of the higher price tiers.
Q: I want the guide in a format that works with my iPad/Kindle/etc. Can you help me with that?
A: While the guides are only officially available in .pdf format, if you'd like it in an experimental format (like .epub or .mobi) feel free to send us an email from the same email used to purchase the guide, letting us know which guide you purchased, which format you are looking for and we'll work with you on getting you a properly formatted version of the guide.
Q: Do you offer a money-back guarantee? What if I download an item and later decide it is utter rubbish and want my money back.
A: If you are not sure you will like the guide we encourage you to download the free one-chapter sample of the guide. That said we do offer refunds within 30 days of purchase. If you are unsatisfied with your guide purchase within 30 days from the purchase date we will provide a full refund of the money paid. To request a refund please email email@example.com from the email address you used to make the purchase.
Q: Do you think anyone is still reading this FAQ?
A: I think so. I like to be optimistic.
Q: What if I have a problem/question/concern that wasn't answered in this FAQ?
A: You can always email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe via RSS, subscribe to the Podcast via iTunes or RSS, follow us on Twitter, "Circle" us on Google+, "Like" us on Facebook, subscribe via Youtube and join us on reddit.