Why Azuregale Bay is My New Home - Why Azuregale Bay is My New Home Because fish, and ancient mana! Barracuda fish schools usually around 20g each, currently up to 60g each due to raid food ...
Unraveling Why Gold-Making Has Changed In Warlords of Draenor
My initial intention with this video was to sit down and make a "quick 15 minute" video about why gold-making functions differently in Warlords of Draenor. I was planning to do this by mapping out how materials flowed in the game before and after Warlords.
What I ended up with is a 1.5 hour long video that accomplishes what I set out to do. I just didn't realize how complicated the relationships between gatherers, crafters and consumers.
YouTube: Unraveling Why Gold-Making Has Changed In Warlords of Draenor
I think of what I cover in this video as some initial exploration into the underpinnings of what has changed in the game for gold-making. This is only the beginning. There is lots more thinking and theorizing to go. The whole video is embedded above. Head past the jump for the final images I created in this video.
Materials Flow Pre-Warlords
|World of Warcraft Material Flow Pre-Warlords of Draenor|
Material Flow Post-Warlords
|World of Warcraft Material Flow Post-Warlords|
Material Cycle Pre-Warlords
|World of Warcraft Materials Cycle Pre-Warlords of Draenor|
Material Cycle Post-Warlords
|World of Warcraft Materials Cycle Post Warlords|
Like this post? Get even more Power Word: Gold - Purchase our Gold-Making Guides, subscribe via RSS, subscribe to the Podcast via iTunes or RSS, watch our Livestreams, follow us on Twitter, Like us on Facebook, join the subreddit, and subscribe via Youtube.
Buy The Power Word: Gold Guide Volume I: Addons (With TradeSkillMaster Info.)
Today's guest post was written by Ohnekase from the gold-making blog Meet Ohnekase . You can also follow them on twitter at @WowOhn...
We've heard plenty of circumstantial evidence of rampant "duping" (duplication) of items in recent months. We've heard ...
With the recent news that Activision Blizzard is buying back a controlling interest from Vivendi it was also made known that the curr...
In preparation for the launch of Legion I've been working on a project to build the character I'm planning to give my free level ...
Episode 100 of The Power Word: Gold Podcast. We bring you the latest World of Warcraft gold-making tips, tricks and strategies. In...
We've created a tool for creating importable TradeSkillMaster (TSM) groups from almost any webpage that includes links to World of...
Gold-Making Blog Roll
- The Power Word: Gold 2014 Year In Review
- Is Savage Blood Being Duped? Here's The Evidence
- New Forum Holiday WoW Pet Giveaway: Soul of the As...
- Episode 094: Spreadsheets Spreadsheets Everywhere!...
- Build a WoW Item Pricing Spreadsheet Using TradeSk...
- Blizzard To Allow Gold Buying? WildStar Did It Fir...
- Garrisons Explained: How Work Orders Work (Get Fas...
- Fur and Leather Caged Beasts Now Stack!
- Unraveling Why Gold-Making Has Changed In Warlords...
- Episode 093: Garrisons and Gathering and Gold-Maki...
- Introducing BidFiddlers.com - A New Gold-Making Fo...
- Episode 092: Doing The Level One Hundred Dance
- Best Garrison Buildings To Make Gold - Tier 3 Smal...
- Pre-Built Warlords Importable TradeSkillMaster Gro...
- Hotfix Removes Many Cooldown Mats From Profession ...
- November (14)
- October (3)
- August (2)
- July (9)
- June (1)
- April (6)
- March (16)
- February (15)
- January (10)
- December (15)
- December (11)
- November (11)
- October (14)
- September (10)
- August (13)
- July (30)
- June (22)
- May (26)
- April (32)
- March (17)
- February (18)
- January (23)
- December (19)
- November (2)
- October (11)
- September (13)
- August (13)
- July (14)
- June (14)
- May (11)
- April (13)
- March (12)
- February (17)
- January (11)
- Battle Pets
- Warlords of Draenor