Why Azuregale Bay is My New Home - Why Azuregale Bay is My New Home Because fish, and ancient mana! Barracuda fish schools usually around 20g each, currently up to 60g each due to raid food ...
Hotfix Removes Many Cooldown Mats From Profession Recipes
Wowhead reports many of the rare crafting recipes no longer require soulbound materials that have cooldoowns.
This will likely change (tank?) the value of these items but also allow them to be more readily crafted and bought/sold.
Keep an eye on these items and also how the ore prices might go up/down as people move into the market. (Looks like the stockpilers weren't so crazy after all.) Head past the jump for the changes.
Here are the changes (emphasis ours):
- Rare-quality jewelcrafting necks and rings no longer take Taladite Crystal. Intellect pieces take 60 Blackrock Ore, Str pieces take 60 True Iron Ore, and Agi pieces take 30 Blackrock Ore and 30 True Iron Ore.
- Rare-quality Blacksmithing gear no longer takes Truesteel Ingot. Smoldering Helm takes 60 Blackrock Ore, Smoldering Breastplate takes 30 Blackrock Ore and 30 True Iron Ore, and Smoldering Greaves takes 60 True Iron Ore.
- Rare-quality Inscription trinkets no longer takes War Paints. Instead they take 20 Cerulean Pigment each.
- Rare-quality Leatherworking gear no longer takes Burnished Leather. Instead they take 50 Raw Beast Hide each.
- Rare-quality Tailoring gear no longer takes Hexweave Cloth. Instead they take 50 Sumptuous Fur each.
I'd love to hear how you think these changes will affect the markets.
Like this post? Get even more Power Word: Gold - Purchase our Gold-Making Guides, subscribe via RSS, subscribe to the Podcast via iTunes or RSS, watch our Livestreams, follow us on Twitter, Like us on Facebook, join the subreddit, and subscribe via Youtube.
Buy The Power Word: Gold Guide Volume I: Addons (With TradeSkillMaster Info.)
Today's guest post was written by Ohnekase from the gold-making blog Meet Ohnekase . You can also follow them on twitter at @WowOhn...
We've heard plenty of circumstantial evidence of rampant "duping" (duplication) of items in recent months. We've heard ...
In preparation for the launch of Legion I've been working on a project to build the character I'm planning to give my free level ...
With the recent news that Activision Blizzard is buying back a controlling interest from Vivendi it was also made known that the curr...
Episode 100 of The Power Word: Gold Podcast. We bring you the latest World of Warcraft gold-making tips, tricks and strategies. In...
We've created a tool for creating importable TradeSkillMaster (TSM) groups from almost any webpage that includes links to World of...
Gold-Making Blog Roll
- The Power Word: Gold 2014 Year In Review
- Is Savage Blood Being Duped? Here's The Evidence
- New Forum Holiday WoW Pet Giveaway: Soul of the As...
- Episode 094: Spreadsheets Spreadsheets Everywhere!...
- Build a WoW Item Pricing Spreadsheet Using TradeSk...
- Blizzard To Allow Gold Buying? WildStar Did It Fir...
- Garrisons Explained: How Work Orders Work (Get Fas...
- Fur and Leather Caged Beasts Now Stack!
- Unraveling Why Gold-Making Has Changed In Warlords...
- Episode 093: Garrisons and Gathering and Gold-Maki...
- Introducing BidFiddlers.com - A New Gold-Making Fo...
- Episode 092: Doing The Level One Hundred Dance
- Best Garrison Buildings To Make Gold - Tier 3 Smal...
- Pre-Built Warlords Importable TradeSkillMaster Gro...
- Hotfix Removes Many Cooldown Mats From Profession ...
- November (14)
- October (3)
- August (2)
- July (9)
- June (1)
- April (6)
- March (16)
- February (15)
- January (10)
- December (15)
- December (11)
- November (11)
- October (14)
- September (10)
- August (13)
- July (30)
- June (22)
- May (26)
- April (32)
- March (17)
- February (18)
- January (23)
- December (19)
- November (2)
- October (11)
- September (13)
- August (13)
- July (14)
- June (14)
- May (11)
- April (13)
- March (12)
- February (17)
- January (11)
- Battle Pets
- Warlords of Draenor