How to level Battle Pets to 25 in Legion - How to level Battle Pets to 25 in Legion During Warlords of Draenor, “super squirt” was the codewords whispered between gold makers, which meant that there...
Power Word: Gold Turns Three Years Old
If Power Word: Gold were a child it would be toddling around the auction house knocking over weapons racks and crawling on crates of Goblin Rocket Launchers. (We assume. We have no first hand knowledge of what a three year old does…yet.)
We've been writing Power Word: Gold for three years now. That's kinda crazy and kinda cool all at the same time. Read on past the jump for a look back and a look forward.
When we reached one year we noted how the look of the blog had changed. When we reached two years we noted all the new ways gold-making information could be spread.
Now the blog has reached three years and what are we going to focus on this time?
What'd We Do?
In 2013 we:
- Published 227 blog posts.
- Released 27 episodes of the podcast.
- Had over 150,000 visits to the blog.
- Had over 90,000 unique visitors to the blog.
- Had over 250,000 pageviews (or over 650 pageviews per day).
- Released nearly 200 videos on YouTube.
- Our YouTube videos were watched over 160,000 times.
- Our YouTube videos were watched for an estimated 930,000 minutes or around 2,500 minutes a day which equals an average of 42 hours of Power Word: Gold videos watched per day.
- Had strong guide sales.
- Had great one-on-one tutoring sessions with many wonderful students.
In 2014 we plan to:
- Keep the focus of Power Word: Gold on providing good, solid, and useful gold-making tips, tricks and strategies.
- Focus on producing weekly episodes of The Power Word: Gold podcast.
- Focus on providing high-quality written blog posts.
- Continue The GDLMKR Podcast.
- Livestream gold-making (as time allows with a new child).
- Continue to engage and interact with the Power Word: Gold Nation on Twitter, Facebook and /r/PWGNation.
- Write and release a Power Word: Gold Guide for Warlords of Draenor.
- Work on starting to release our free gold-making Newsletter.
- Work on building forums for Power Word: Gold.
What's Left Behind?
In 2014 the following items will be de-emphasized and/or discontinued:
- Power Word: Games
- The Chronicle
- The Hatchery (More information to come on a replacement for The Hatchery. All old Hatchery posts will remain.).
- /r/PowerWordGold (discontinued)
- /r/GoldMakingDiscussion (less used)
The following are non-gold-making things you may see from us this year.
- More livestreams and videos for non-WoW games.
- Additional non-WoW podcasts.
- Additional unannounced projects.
All in all 2013 was a pretty huge year for us. The largest Power Word: Gold has ever seen.
In 2013 we personally had some major life chances with a move as well as welcoming a new child into our family. Often with life changes comes a reevaluating of priorities and motivations.
I really want to take what has made Power Word: Gold great all these years and hone that to an even finer point.
2014 will be a big year for gold-making and gold-making blogging with the release of Warlords of Draenor and I intend to make Power Word: Gold the best source of down-to-earth gold-making information on earth.
Here's to a great year and thanks again to all of you who have supported Power Word: Gold through the years. We couldn't do it without you.
Like this post? Get even more Power Word: Gold - Purchase our Gold-Making Guides, subscribe via RSS, subscribe to the Podcast via iTunes or RSS, watch our Livestreams, follow us on Twitter, Like us on Facebook, Circle us on Google+, subscribe via Youtube and join us on reddit.
Buy The Power Word: Gold Guide Volume I: Addons (With TradeSkillMaster Info.)
Today's guest post was written by Ohnekase from the gold-making blog Meet Ohnekase . You can also follow them on twitter at @WowOhn...
We've heard plenty of circumstantial evidence of rampant "duping" (duplication) of items in recent months. We've heard ...
In preparation for the launch of Legion I've been working on a project to build the character I'm planning to give my free level ...
With the recent news that Activision Blizzard is buying back a controlling interest from Vivendi it was also made known that the curr...
The Gold Queen has a good guide to farming the Pocket Fel Spreader . It had instructions on adding map points for the Doomsayers using ...
Gold-Making Blog Roll
- December (15)
- November (14)
- October (3)
- August (2)
- July (9)
- June (1)
- April (6)
- March (16)
- Gold-Making With Jim! Episode #0346
- Episode 87: Whut Whuuuuuut!
- Don't Like Paid 90 Boosts? Blame Blizzard Growing ...
- Gold-Making With Jim! #0345
- 25 Gold-Makers On Twitter You Must Follow In 2014
- Gold-Making With Jim! #0344
- Episode 86: A Trained Killer
- Scheduled Livestream Tonight 6PM MST
- Gold-Making With Jim! #0343 With WowProfitz
- EverQuest Next Landmark (Alpha) Gameplay: Day One
- Episode 85: Kind Of Staggered
- Power Word: Gold Turns Three Years Old
- Introducing The GLDMKR Podcast: A Daily Gold-Makin...
- WoW Auction Hunter by Brevisvox [Link]
- Episode 084: A Noble Stede
- January (10)
- December (11)
- November (11)
- October (14)
- September (10)
- August (13)
- July (30)
- June (22)
- May (26)
- April (32)
- March (17)
- February (18)
- January (23)
- December (19)
- November (2)
- October (11)
- September (13)
- August (13)
- July (14)
- June (14)
- May (11)
- April (13)
- March (12)
- February (17)
- January (11)
- Battle Pets
- Warlords of Draenor