In this episode your host Jim Younkin and special guest Jokine discuss becoming a trainer killer, picking berries, advanced auction house strategies, and much more. And now… on with the show!
[MP3] Download or play this episode directly.
[YouTube Pt.1] [YouTube Pt.2] Listen to the podcast on YouTube.
[iTunes] Subscribe to The Power Word: Podcast directly in iTunes.
[RSS] Add the podcast to your RSS reader, podcast player or manually into iTunes.
[Archive.org] View this episode's page on Archive.org.
Full show notes after the jump.
Episode 086 Show Notes
- Discuss this specific episode on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and Google+.
- Simple Tips and Tricks: Reloading UI to speed up mail gathering.
- Reader Question: What to look for when coming back.
- Jokine goes over his training as a trained killer.
- Purchase the Power Word: Gold Guide Volume I: Addons for $5, $10, $15 or $20.
- Purchase the Power Word: Gold Guide Volume II: Mists of Pandaria for $5, $10, $15 or $20.
- "Real world" auctioning?
- Finland a future gaming mecca?
- American Puritanism and Breaking Bad.
- Jokine's Fun With Cat Parts!
- Jokine's ideas for the perfect MMO.
- Thanks for listening!
- The Power Word: Gold Podcast: Episode 086 was recorded Friday February 14, 2014.
- Support the podcast, blog and livestream:
- Hire Jim for one-on-one gold-making tutoring. Learn more.
- Purchase official Power Word: Gold sweatshirts, T-shirts and more in our merchandise store.
- You can find more podcast episodes by selecting "Podcast" in our top navigation bar, visiting the Podcast Episode Index or subscribing via iTunes or our Podcast-only RSS feed.
- Music used in this episode was created by Jim Younkin.
- Previous Podcasts:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Like this podcast? Get even more Power Word: Gold - Purchase our Gold Making Guides, subscribe via RSS, subscribe to the Podcast via iTunes or RSS, watch our Livestreams, follow us on Twitter, circle us on Google+, Like us on Facebook, subscribe via Youtube and join us on reddit.