Making Gold with Enchanting - I’m going to preface this by saying this applies to Warlords of Draenor enchants only. I may write about previous expansions another time but with these ...
Episode 079: A Sheep Dog Named Willy
In this episode your host Jim Younkin and guest Gimp discuss their experiences making gold throughout all of the World of Warcraft expansions and much more. And now… on with the show!
[MP3] Download or play this episode directly.
[iTunes] Subscribe to The Power Word: Podcast directly in iTunes.
[RSS] Add the podcast to your RSS reader, podcast player or manually into iTunes.
[Archive.org] View this episode's page on Archive.org.
Full show notes after the jump.
Episode 079 Show Notes
- Discuss this episode on Twitter, Facebook or Google+.
- Gimp: Twitter: @GimpsGold, Blog: Gimps Gold
- Simple Tips and Tricks: Enter to win a free Cinder Kitten pet.
- Gold-Making Through the Ages
- The Burning Crusade
- Purchase the Power Word: Gold Guide Volume I: Addons for $5, $10, $15 or $20.
- Purchase the Power Word: Gold Guide Volume II: Mists of Pandaria for $5, $10, $15 or $20.
- Wrath of the Lich King
- Mists of Pandaria (Hunter vs. Pandaria YouTube Playlist)
- Gimp: YouTube: The Warp Zone, Nobbel87 (The Story of Warlords of Draenor - Full Version [Lore])
- Jim: Podcasts: The Critical Path, Core Intuition.
- Thanks for listening!
- The Power Word: Gold Podcast: Episode 079 was recorded Sunday December 8, 2013.
- Other ways to support the podcast, blog and livestream:
- Hire Jim for one-on-one gold-making tutoring. Learn more.
- Purchase official Power Word: Gold sweatshirts, T-shirts and more in our merchandise store.
- You can find more podcast episodes by selecting "Podcasts" in our top navigation bar, visiting the Podcast Episode Index or subscribing via iTunes or our Podcast-only RSS feed.
- Music used in this episode was created by Jim Younkin.
- Previous Podcasts:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Like this post? Get even more Power Word: Gold - Purchase our Gold Making Guides, subscribe via RSS, subscribe to the Podcast via iTunes or RSS, watch our Livestreams, follow us on Twitter, Circle us on Google+, Like us on Facebook, subscribe via Youtube and join us on reddit.
MP3 link for feed: http://archive.org/download/PowerWordGoldPodcast079_20131208/Power_Word_Gold_Podcast_079_20131208.mp3
Buy The Power Word: Gold Guide Volume I: Addons (With TradeSkillMaster Info.)
Remember when you started your gold-making adventure into Warlords of Draenor. You were young. You were fresh-faced. You were excited...
(Today's guest post was written by Animadnb. If you would like your gold-making guest post featured on Power Word: Gold please submit...
Today's guest post was written by Ohnekase from the gold-making blog Meet Ohnekase . You can also follow them on twitter at @WowOhn...
Episode 096 of The Power Word: Gold Podcast. We bring you the latest World of Warcraft gold-making tips, tricks and strategies. In...
With the recent news that Activision Blizzard is buying back a controlling interest from Vivendi it was also made known that the curr...
Gold-Making Blog Roll
- December (15)
- November (14)
- October (3)
- August (2)
- July (9)
- June (1)
- April (6)
- March (16)
- February (15)
- January (10)
- Gold-Making With Jim! Episode #0340
- Episode 079: A Sheep Dog Named Willy
- Happy Winter Veil 2013!
- Winter Veil Cinder Kitten Giveaway
- Super Alts 11 Super Stream - Part 2
- The Fastest Way I Know To Level 11 Characters
- ★How To Gain 42 Levels In Under 5 Minutes!★
- Super Alts 11 Super Stream - Part 1
- Episode 078: Peep! Peep! Peep!
- Can't hold all these pets! by Tauna [Hatchery Post...
- Gold-Making With Jim! Episode #0339
- November (11)
- October (14)
- September (10)
- August (13)
- July (30)
- June (22)
- May (26)
- April (32)
- March (17)
- February (18)
- January (23)
- December (11)
- December (19)
- November (2)
- October (11)
- September (13)
- August (13)
- July (14)
- June (14)
- May (11)
- April (13)
- March (12)
- February (17)
- January (11)
- Battle Pets
- Warlords of Draenor