In this episode your host Jim Younkin and guest eSevenf discuss WoW on sale for $5, item squish, Weakauras vulnerability, Connected Realms and much more. And now… on with the show!
[MP3] Download or play this episode directly.
[iTunes] Subscribe to The Power Word: Podcast directly in iTunes.
[RSS] Add the podcast to your RSS reader, podcast player or manually into iTunes.
[Archive.org] View this episode's page on Archive.org.
Full show notes after the jump.
Episode 078 Show Notes
- eSevenf: Twitter: @eSevenf, Blog:eSevenf's race to seven figures
- What we've been up to in gold-making lately.
- Simple Tips and Tricks: Buy a second WoW account for $5 until Jan 1, 2014.
- Reader question: Will "item squish" in Warlords of Draenor make the 77-79 and 83-84 flipping markets less valuable?
- Purchase the Power Word: Gold Guide Volume I: Addons for $5, $10, $15 or $20.
- Purchase the Power Word: Gold Guide Volume II: Mists of Pandaria for $5, $10, $15 or $20.
- Weakauras exploit that could steal gold via mail. Fixed?
- Connected realm update.
- Low population servers will be going away with Connected Realms.
- Our picks:
- Thanks for listening!
- The Power Word: Gold Podcast: Episode 078 was recorded Tuesday December 3, 2013.
- Other ways to support the podcast, blog and livestream:
- Hire Jim for one-on-one gold-making tutoring. Learn more.
- Purchase official Power Word: Gold sweatshirts, T-shirts and more in our merchandise store.
- You can find more podcast episodes by selecting "Podcasts" in our top navigation bar, visiting the Podcast Episode Index or subscribing via iTunes or our Podcast-only RSS feed.
- Music used in this episode was created by Jim Younkin.
- Previous Podcasts:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Like this post? Get even more Power Word: Gold - Purchase our Gold Making Guides, subscribe via RSS, subscribe to the Podcast via iTunes or RSS, watch our Livestreams, follow us on Twitter, Circle us on Google+, Like us on Facebook, subscribe via Youtube and join us on reddit.