It looks like my realm is planned to be connected in the future. How do I feel about this? For an altoholic like me it's kinda like Christmas!
A few of the things I get with a new realm connecting to mine:
- Ability to level 11 more alts while keeping them in my personal guild.
- Use alt leveling to level my Horde guild.
- Finally use all the heirlooms I've collected over the years.
- More alts with daily profession cooldowns to feed my main crafting alts.
- More buyers for my items.
- Fresh virgin inventory to buy in some of my favorite markets.
- Did I mention more alts?!
I don't fear the connection anymore. I welcome it.
How has your connected realm been since connecting?
Like this post? Get even more Power Word: Gold - Purchase our Gold-Making Guides, subscribe via RSS, subscribe to the Podcast via iTunes or RSS, watch our Livestreams, follow us on Twitter, Like us on Facebook, Circle us on Google+, subscribe via Youtube and join us on reddit.