In this week's episode your host Jim Younkin discusses the Timeless Isle's effects on the economy, Magnificent Hide prices, what to do at the end of the expansion and much more. And now… on with the show!
[MP3] Download or play this episode directly.
[iTunes] Subscribe to The Power Word: Podcast directly in iTunes.
[RSS] Add the podcast to your RSS reader, podcast player or manually into iTunes.
[Archive.org] View this episode's page on Archive.org.
Full show notes after the jump.
Episode 073 Show Notes
- Simple Tips and Tricks: Click the "TSM" button in the top left of TSM's profession window overlay to show the default crafting interface. Click it again to bring the TSM interface back.
- The Timeless Isle's effect on the economy.
- 83-84 item sales.
- Leatherworking PVP mat costs and Magnificent Hide price spikes.
- Sponsor: Purchase the Power Word: Gold Guide Volume I: Addons for $5, $10, $15 or $20. Purchase the Power Word: Gold Guide Volume II: Mists of Pandaria for $5, $10, $15 or $20.
- Things to prepare for the end of the expansion.
- AH size comparison. (See: How Does Your Realm's Auction House Compare?)
- Connected Realms.
- Cataclysm to be included for free with the World of Warcraft Battlechest.
- Thanks for listening!
- The Power Word: Gold Podcast: Episode 073 was recorded Friday October 18, 2013.
- Other ways to support the podcast, blog and livestream:
- Hire Jim for one-on-one gold-making tutoring. Learn more.
- Purchase official Power Word: Gold sweatshirts, T-shirts and more in our merchandise store.
- You can find more podcast episodes by selecting "Podcasts" in our top navigation bar, visiting the Podcast Episode Index or subscribing via iTunes or our Podcast-only RSS feed.
- Music used in this episode was created by Jim Younkin.
- Previous Podcasts:
Like this post? Get even more Power Word: Gold - Purchase our 75-Page Mists of Pandaria Gold Guide, subscribe via RSS, subscribe to the Podcast via iTunes or RSS, watch our Livestreams, follow us on Twitter, Circle us on Google+, Like us on Facebook, subscribe via Youtube and join us on reddit.