If you've been following Power Word: Gold for any length of time you'll know that I make the majority of my gold these day's by flipping (buying low and re-selling high) 77-79 Cataclysm (77-80 before 5.3) and 83-84 Mists of Pandaria items.
In order to help flippers (both new and old) get up and running I've compiled links to all the helpful posts that we've posted about the flipping markets into one post. Head past the jump for all of the links.
About This List
I plan to continue to update this post as more and more posts relating to item flipping are published. Feel free to bookmark this post and check back for updates periodically.
The following link gives some great information about how much I buy and sell for. They are good starting points but you should adjust them to fit your own server after you've had experience in the market.
These links give the ins and outs of not only what to (and not to) buy but how to speed up the process of buying these items to flip.
- 77-80 Cata Item Market To Become 77-79 In 5.3
- Items To Avoid When Flipping 77-80 Cataclysm Items (I avoid very similar items in the 83-84 categories.)
- Buying 77-80 Cataclysm Items With Auctioneer Saved Searches
- Buying 83-84 MoP Items With Auctioneer Saved Searches
- MoP "Uber" Blue TradeSkillMaster Dealfinding Lists
- Using TradeSkillMaster And WoWuction To Quickly Find Bargains
- Using The Mobile Armory to Snag Cataclysm 77-80 Items by Edladd
The following links include multiple ways to speed up the process of selling items with addond such as TradeSkillMaster, BankStack and more..
- Setting Up TradeSkillMaster Groups - Step-By-Step
- TradeSkillMaster Scrollwheel Quick Posting How To
- Speed Up Posting With Common Search Terms
- How I Restock My 77-80 Items After Sales
- Use BankStack Macros To Speed Up Your Bank
- AdiBags - My Bag Addon Of Choice
Having issues selling your flipping items? You're not alone. The following might help you if you're struggling to make sales.
The following are links that go over some of the history of selling these flipping items.
- Selling 77-80 Cata Gear To Scroll Of Resurrection Level 80s (This is the post from March of 2012 that started it all.)
- Level 83-84 Mists Items: Time To Stock Up (This post was made early in Mists of Pandaria when I was preparing for the 83-84 market.)
Like this post? Get even more Power Word: Gold - Purchase our 100-Page Illustrated Gold Guide, subscribe via RSS, subscribe to the Podcast via iTunes or RSS, watch our Livestreams, follow us on Twitter, Circle us on Google+, Like us on Facebook, subscribe via Youtube and join us on reddit.