PGB Week 2 - Project Golden Bull (or PBG) began on May 5th, 2016. The main purpose of PBG is to force myself to learn how to make gold on a new server and without my ...
Pricing Reborn Weapons Per Lightning Steel Ingot
Kaliope wrote a wonderful post talking about pricing for the new Reborn Blacksmithing weapons introduced in Patch 5.2.
Now that many players have enough Lightning Steel Ingots to craft the top item level 502 weapons the question becomes should they? Head past the jump for more.
"From my casual research on TUJ I'm seeing higher sales for 502 but the best price per ingot from 476 … I also feel that the 476 are in a better position to move because it's not as big of an investment to the buyer but it's still a strong enough gear upgrade to justify the cost."
Calculating the weapons on a per Lightning Steel Ingot basis is a brilliant observation. Anyone wanting to craft Reborn weapons for resale should do the math first.
Check material and weapon pricing on your own server before deciding exactly how to spend your Lightning Steel Ingots.
It could be that crafting two lower item level Reborn weapons could ultimately net you more gold per Lightning Steel Ingot than one 502.
I haven't yet started crafting any Reborn weapons and I am certainly going to be doing a more thorough analysis before I do so.
Read Kaliope's post Thunderforged Weapons & the Market on Kaliope's Crafting Blog.
Like this post? Get even more Power Word: Gold - Purchase our 100-Page Illustrated Gold Guide, subscribe via RSS, subscribe to the Podcast via iTunes or RSS, watch our Livestreams, follow us on Twitter, Circle us on Google+, Like us on Facebook, subscribe via Youtube and join us on reddit.
Buy The Power Word: Gold Guide Volume I: Addons (With TradeSkillMaster Info.)
With the recent news that Activision Blizzard is buying back a controlling interest from Vivendi it was also made known that the curr...
Today's guest post was written by Ohnekase from the gold-making blog Meet Ohnekase . You can also follow them on twitter at @WowOhn...
I decided to have some fun with the exported data you can get from the Resources > Data Export page on WoWuction ( example page ). ...
(Today's guest post was written by Animadnb. If you would like your gold-making guest post featured on Power Word: Gold please submit...
TradeSkillMaster Custom Pricing Sources can be a bit complicated so today I thought I would share a few of my favorites as well as expla...
Gold-Making Blog Roll
- December (15)
- November (14)
- October (3)
- August (2)
- July (9)
- June (1)
- April (6)
- March (16)
- February (15)
- January (10)
- December (11)
- November (11)
- October (14)
- September (10)
- August (13)
- July (30)
- June (22)
- This Time I'm Not Gonna Run To The Anvil
- Four Gold For Some Settings That's Some Ignorant.....
- Episode 063 - The Power Word: Gold Podcast
- My New 85-89 MoP Item Market - Initial Results And...
- He's a Jewelcrafter and a Blacksmither
- Markets I'm Abandoning
- Kiryn & Riko: An Undead + Monkey Love Story
- Patch 5.3 So Far (New Markets And Re-Posts)
- Ninety Percent of My Gold Comes From Flipping Item...
- Sometimes Markets Just Need To Burn
- The Curious Case of The Stalker Monkey
- When Markets Attack! [Link]
- Profit By Supplying Secrets of the First Empire
- Now On Sale: The Power Word: Gold Guide Volume II:...
- No, I Won't Buy You a Tiger
- Beginners, Gold Making Troubles And Trailblazing
- Episode 062 - The Power Word: Gold Podcast
- Alacrity: Brisk and Cheerful Readiness
- The Big List of 77-79 & 83-84 Item Flipping Inform...
- Trillium Ore Shopping Spree
- Troubleshooting Slowing Sales In Flipping Markets
- Pricing Reborn Weapons Per Lightning Steel Ingot
- What I Spend Gold On
- The Beauty Of Glyphs [Link]
- Episode 061 - The Power Word: Gold Podcast
- TradeSkillMaster Scrollwheel Quick Posting How To
- April (32)
- March (17)
- February (18)
- January (23)
- December (19)
- November (2)
- October (11)
- September (13)
- August (13)
- July (14)
- June (14)
- May (11)
- April (13)
- March (12)
- February (17)
- January (11)
- Battle Pets
- Warlords of Draenor