Diablo 3: Season 6 ending soon - Friday, July 22 D3 season 6 is over. Friday, August 5 season 7 starts. You can read all details on battle.net
My New 85-89 MoP Item Market - Initial Results And Design
Just a quick post to say that, at least initially, the 85-89 Mists of Pandaria item market I decided to take a gamble on right before Patch 5.3 seems to be paying off.
The reason I got into this market was because the XP required to level from 85-90 was reduced buy 33%. This means more people leveling and thus more people buying weapons and armor from the auction house.
Head past the jump for more information on my new 85-89 MoP Item market.
The image above is from the mailbox of my 85-89 MoP seller. So far the market seems to fairly robust. I can't wait to see the results from the weekend as I normally make more flipping sales over the weekend.
What I am buying and for how much:
- 85 Mists of Pandaria non-crafted armor that is 45g and under.
- 85 Mists of Pandaria non-crafted weapons that are 75g and under with the exception of 1H caster weapons (wands, daggers and maces).
- 86-89 armor for 45g and under.
- 86-89 weapons that are 75g and under with the exception of 1-Handed caster weapons (wands, daggers and maces).
What I am selling and for how much:
- 85 Mists of Pandaria non-crafted, non-Plate armor sell for a regular price of 245g (TSM Fallback) with a low end price of 75g (TSM Threshold).
- 85 Mists of Pandaria non-crafted Plate armor sell for 395g (TSM Fallback) with a low end price of 125g (TSM Threshold).
- 85 Mists of Pandaria non-crafted, non-2-Handed weapons sell for a regular price of 395g (TSM Fallback) with a low end price of 125g (TSM Threshold).
- 85 Mists of Pandaria non-crafted 2-Handed weapons sell for a regular price of 495g (TSM Fallback) with a low end price of 125g (TSM Threshold).
- 86-89 non-Plate armor sell for a regular price of 245g (TSM Fallback) with a low end price of 75g (TSM Threshold).
- 86-89 Plate armor sell for a regular price of 395g (TSM Fallback) with a low end price of 125g (TSM Threshold).
- 86-89 non-2-Handed weapons sell for a regular price of 395g (TSM Fallback) with a low end price of 125g (TSM Threshold).
- 86-89 2-Handed weapons sell for a regular price of 495g (TSM Fallback) with a low end price of 125g (TSM Threshold).
If the above settings sound familiar it is because I based my new 85-89 Mists of Pandaria markets on my original work on my 83-84 Mists of Pandaria item markets.
Pricing is about the same. I buy items in the same way (Auctioneer Saved Searches).
If you're interested in getting into this brand-new market you can start by learning how I buy the items with the post Buying 83-84 MoP Items With Auctioneer Saved Searches with some changes.
The changes are making the minimum item level to 390 and making one search with the level range 85-85 (I do my 85 searches separately to better ignore crafted items) and 86-89.
If you do decide to work in level 85 items you have to be sure not to purchase crafted items. These can be readily undercut by competition. You're much better off sticking to dropped items.
If you're not sure if a item type is crafted look it up on Wowhead or check your tooltips for a source (some addons show items crafted by certain professions).
If you are on a high population realm know that there may be tons of these items up for sale under my prices. If that is the case think about being more picky about the items you buy.
I can say that Plate and 2-Handed weapons are a good place to start if you're on a high popluation realm.
As always the items that are "...of the Whale", "...of the Beast", and plate items, 2-Handed swords and shields "...of the Tiger" are terrible and should be avoided.
So will the 85-89 market be as robust as the 83-84 MoP item market? Time will tell. If it end up petering out I'll simply abandon the market and vendor the items.
Best-case scenario I've found a new market for myself.
Like this post? Get even more Power Word: Gold - Purchase our 100-Page Illustrated Gold Guide, subscribe via RSS, subscribe to the Podcast via iTunes or RSS, watch our Livestreams, follow us on Twitter, Circle us on Google+, Like us on Facebook, subscribe via Youtube and join us on reddit.
Buy The Power Word: Gold Guide Volume I: Addons (With TradeSkillMaster Info.)
Today's guest post was written by Ohnekase from the gold-making blog Meet Ohnekase . You can also follow them on twitter at @WowOhn...
(Today's guest post was written by Animadnb. If you would like your gold-making guest post featured on Power Word: Gold please submit...
I decided to have some fun with the exported data you can get from the Resources > Data Export page on WoWuction ( example page ). ...
With the recent news that Activision Blizzard is buying back a controlling interest from Vivendi it was also made known that the curr...
We've created a tool for creating importable TradeSkillMaster (TSM) groups from almost any webpage that includes links to World of...
Gold-Making Blog Roll
- December (15)
- November (14)
- October (3)
- August (2)
- July (9)
- June (1)
- April (6)
- March (16)
- February (15)
- January (10)
- December (11)
- November (11)
- October (14)
- September (10)
- August (13)
- July (30)
- June (22)
- This Time I'm Not Gonna Run To The Anvil
- Four Gold For Some Settings That's Some Ignorant.....
- Episode 063 - The Power Word: Gold Podcast
- My New 85-89 MoP Item Market - Initial Results And...
- He's a Jewelcrafter and a Blacksmither
- Markets I'm Abandoning
- Kiryn & Riko: An Undead + Monkey Love Story
- Patch 5.3 So Far (New Markets And Re-Posts)
- Ninety Percent of My Gold Comes From Flipping Item...
- Sometimes Markets Just Need To Burn
- The Curious Case of The Stalker Monkey
- When Markets Attack! [Link]
- Profit By Supplying Secrets of the First Empire
- Now On Sale: The Power Word: Gold Guide Volume II:...
- No, I Won't Buy You a Tiger
- Beginners, Gold Making Troubles And Trailblazing
- Episode 062 - The Power Word: Gold Podcast
- Alacrity: Brisk and Cheerful Readiness
- The Big List of 77-79 & 83-84 Item Flipping Inform...
- Trillium Ore Shopping Spree
- Troubleshooting Slowing Sales In Flipping Markets
- Pricing Reborn Weapons Per Lightning Steel Ingot
- What I Spend Gold On
- The Beauty Of Glyphs [Link]
- Episode 061 - The Power Word: Gold Podcast
- TradeSkillMaster Scrollwheel Quick Posting How To
- April (32)
- March (17)
- February (18)
- January (23)
- December (19)
- November (2)
- October (11)
- September (13)
- August (13)
- July (14)
- June (14)
- May (11)
- April (13)
- March (12)
- February (17)
- January (11)
- Battle Pets
- Warlords of Draenor