Why Azuregale Bay is My New Home - Why Azuregale Bay is My New Home Because fish, and ancient mana! Barracuda fish schools usually around 20g each, currently up to 60g each due to raid food ...
Episode 062 - The Power Word: Gold Podcast
In this week's episode your hosts Jim Younkin and Erogroth discuss their early gold-making experiences, Reborn weapon economics, how to adjust to slowing sales and much more. And now on with the show!
[MP3] Download or play this episode directly.*
[iTunes] Subscribe to The Power Word: Podcast directly in iTunes.
[RSS] Add The Power Word: Podcast to your RSS reader or manually into iTunes.
[Archive.org] View this episode's page on Archive.org.
*(Desktop browser users can click the round play button next to the word "MP3" to play in an embedded player.)
Full show notes after the jump.
Episode 062 Show Notes
- The Power Word: Gold Podcast: Episode 062 was recorded Saturday May 11, 2013.
- Erogroth's Blog: Get Rich WoW. Twitter: @erogroth
- Neverwinter (New Free-to-Play MMO currently in beta.)
- Addon Tips and Tricks: Required TreadSkillMaster addons:
- How Erogroth keeps the same addon data synched on two computers using Dropbox and Windows symbolic links.
- Make creaturecache.wdb "Read Only" in Windows so you never have to reset it for NPCScan to find rares again.
- Reader Email: When is it better to bark your items in trade than using the auction house?
- What we were like early on in our gold-making.
- LostTreasures addon and hunting Bind to Battle.net weapons and treasure in Pandaria.
- Sponsor: The 100+ page illustrated Power Word Gold Guide. Purchase now for $5, $10, $15 or $20.
- New low-end mining and herb gatinering in Pandaria. (See also: 5.3 Herbalism Leveling Changes at Kaliope's Crafting Blog.)
- Reborn weapon economics. Pricing Reborn Weapons Per Lightning Steel Ingot. (See also: Thunderforged Weapons & the Market at Kaliope's Crafting Blog.)
- Controlling back stock.
- What to do when sales slow down? (See also: Troubleshooting Slowing Sales In Flipping Markets).
- Crashing the Crafted Dreadful cloth markets (for catarsis and revenge).
- How to invest wisely: Low risk vs. high risk investing.
- Send your MP3 gold-making questions or tips to email@example.com.
- Thanks for listening!
- Support the podcast, blog and livestream:
- Hire Jim for one-on-one gold-making tutoring via PayPal+Skype or Live Ninja. Learn more.
- Purchase our 100+ page guide to making gold in World of Warcraft now for $5, $10, $15 or $20.
- Purchase official Power Word: Gold sweatshirts, T-shirts and more in our merchandise store.
- Subscribe to the official Power Word: Gold Subreddit: /r/PowerWordGold
- Subscribe to our general gold-making subreddit: /r/WoWGoldMaking.
- You can find more podcast episodes by selecting "Podcasts" in our top navigation bar or subscribing via iTunes or our Podcast-only RSS feed.
- Music used in this episode was created by Jim Younkin.
- Previous Podcasts:
Like this post? Get even more Power Word: Gold - Purchase our 100-Page Illustrated Gold Guide, subscribe via RSS, subscribe to the Podcast via iTunes or RSS, watch our Livestreams, follow us on Twitter, Circle us on Google+, Like us on Facebook, subscribe via Youtube and join us on reddit.
MP3 link for feed:
Buy The Power Word: Gold Guide Volume I: Addons (With TradeSkillMaster Info.)
Today's guest post was written by Ohnekase from the gold-making blog Meet Ohnekase . You can also follow them on twitter at @WowOhn...
We've heard plenty of circumstantial evidence of rampant "duping" (duplication) of items in recent months. We've heard ...
In preparation for the launch of Legion I've been working on a project to build the character I'm planning to give my free level ...
With the recent news that Activision Blizzard is buying back a controlling interest from Vivendi it was also made known that the curr...
Episode 100 of The Power Word: Gold Podcast. We bring you the latest World of Warcraft gold-making tips, tricks and strategies. In...
We've created a tool for creating importable TradeSkillMaster (TSM) groups from almost any webpage that includes links to World of...
Gold-Making Blog Roll
- December (15)
- November (14)
- October (3)
- August (2)
- July (9)
- June (1)
- April (6)
- March (16)
- February (15)
- January (10)
- December (11)
- November (11)
- October (14)
- September (10)
- August (13)
- July (30)
- June (22)
- This Time I'm Not Gonna Run To The Anvil
- Four Gold For Some Settings That's Some Ignorant.....
- Episode 063 - The Power Word: Gold Podcast
- My New 85-89 MoP Item Market - Initial Results And...
- He's a Jewelcrafter and a Blacksmither
- Markets I'm Abandoning
- Kiryn & Riko: An Undead + Monkey Love Story
- Patch 5.3 So Far (New Markets And Re-Posts)
- Ninety Percent of My Gold Comes From Flipping Item...
- Sometimes Markets Just Need To Burn
- The Curious Case of The Stalker Monkey
- When Markets Attack! [Link]
- Profit By Supplying Secrets of the First Empire
- Now On Sale: The Power Word: Gold Guide Volume II:...
- No, I Won't Buy You a Tiger
- Beginners, Gold Making Troubles And Trailblazing
- Episode 062 - The Power Word: Gold Podcast
- Alacrity: Brisk and Cheerful Readiness
- The Big List of 77-79 & 83-84 Item Flipping Inform...
- Trillium Ore Shopping Spree
- Troubleshooting Slowing Sales In Flipping Markets
- Pricing Reborn Weapons Per Lightning Steel Ingot
- What I Spend Gold On
- The Beauty Of Glyphs [Link]
- Episode 061 - The Power Word: Gold Podcast
- TradeSkillMaster Scrollwheel Quick Posting How To
- April (32)
- March (17)
- February (18)
- January (23)
- December (19)
- November (2)
- October (11)
- September (13)
- August (13)
- July (14)
- June (14)
- May (11)
- April (13)
- March (12)
- February (17)
- January (11)
- Battle Pets
- Warlords of Draenor