In this week's episode your host Jim Younkin and guest WowProfitz discuss what they've been doing in gold-making, Patch 5.2 Blacksmithing cooldowns, hardcore vs. casual gold-making and much more. And now on with the show!
(In a browser you can click the round "play" button next to the word "MP3" below to play in an embedded player.)
[MP3] Download and/or play this episode directly.
[iTunes] Subscribe to the Power Word: Podcast directly in iTunes.
[RSS] Add the Power Word: Podcast to your RSS reader or manually into iTunes.
[Archive.org] View this Episode's page on Archive.org.
Full show notes after the jump.
Episode 057 Show Notes
- The Power Word: Gold Podcast: Episode 057 was recorded Wednesday, March 27, 2013.
- WowProfitz: Blog, Facebook, Twitter, IRC, Podcast, Twitch.
- What we've been doing in gold-making.
- Blacksmithing cooldowns being unlocked in Patch 5.2 and what it means to Ghost Iron Ore.
- Reader Question from Eminim: Gold-making with limited time?
- Hardcore vs. causal gold-making and what it means to us.
- Thanks for listening!
- Hire Jim for one-on-one gold-making tutoring via PayPal+Skype or Live Ninja. Learn more.
- Purchase our 100+ page guide to making gold in World of Warcraft now for $5, $10, $15 or $20.
- Purchase official Power Word: Gold sweatshirts, T-shirts and more in our merchandise store.
- Subscribe to the official Power Word: Gold Subreddit: /r/PowerWordGold
- Subscribe to our general gold-making subreddit: /r/WoWGoldMaking.
- You can find more podcast episodes by selecting "Podcasts" in our top navigation bar, selecting the "Podcasts" in our tag cloud and/or subscribing via iTunes or our Podcast-only RSS feed.
- Music used in this episode: 03 Ghosts I by Nine Inch Nails from Ghosts I-IV. All music used under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0).
- Previous Podcasts:
Like this post? Get even more Power Word: Gold - Purchase our 100-Page Illustrated Gold Guide, subscribe via RSS, subscribe to the Podcast via iTunes or RSS, watch our Livestreams, follow us on Twitter, Circle us on Google+, Like us on Facebook, subscribe via Youtube and join us on reddit.