In this week's episode your host Jim Younkin discusses new Tailoring and Leatherworking patterns introduced in 5.2, 5.2 gear sales, needing gold to make gold and much more. And now on with the show!
(In a browser you can click the round "play" button next to the word "MP3" below to play in an embedded player.)
[MP3] Download and/or play this episode directly.
[iTunes] Subscribe to the Power Word: Podcast directly in iTunes.
[RSS] Add the Power Word: Podcast to your RSS reader or manually into iTunes.
[Archive.org] View this Episode's page on Archive.org.
Full show notes after the jump.
Episode 056 Show Notes
- The Power Word: Gold Podcast: Episode 056 was recorded Thursday, March 14, 2013.
- Twitter Shoutouts
- Patch 5.2 Tailoring and Leatherworking patterns obtained through daily cooldowns.
- Sales of the new 5.2 gear.
- Daily cooldowns.
- 77-80 and 83-84 sales.
- Big money! Big Prizes!
- Thanks for listening!
- Hire Jim for one-on-one gold-making tutoring via PayPal+Skype or Live Ninja. Learn more.
- Purchase our 100+ page guide to making gold in World of Warcraft now for $5, $10, $15 or $20.
- Purchase official Power Word: Gold sweatshirts, T-shirts and more in our merchandise store.
- Subscribe to the official Power Word: Gold Subreddit: /r/PowerWordGold
- Subscribe to our general gold-making subreddit: /r/WoWGoldMaking.
- You can find more podcast episodes by selecting "Podcasts" in our top navigation bar, selecting the "Podcasts" in our tag cloud and/or subscribing via iTunes or our Podcast-only RSS feed.
- Music used in this episode: 03 Ghosts I by Nine Inch Nails from Ghosts I-IV. All music used under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0).
- Previous Podcasts:
Like this post? Get even more Power Word: Gold - Purchase our 100-Page Illustrated Gold Guide, subscribe via RSS, subscribe to the Podcast via iTunes or RSS, watch our Livestreams, follow us on Twitter, Circle us on Google+, Like us on Facebook, subscribe via Youtube and join us on reddit.