Why Azuregale Bay is My New Home - Why Azuregale Bay is My New Home Because fish, and ancient mana! Barracuda fish schools usually around 20g each, currently up to 60g each due to raid food ...
Catching Up With Patch 5.2
Patch 5.2 has been out for a few days and so far my knowledge of the patch is still fairly limited. I have to confess that I didn't read up for this patch as I have for some others in recent memory.
I'm still not quite sure why I didn't take as much time as usual to try to extract all the "juicy bits" from the patch notes but here we are. What I wanted to talk about today was just some tidbits I've picked up about 5.2 in the last few days. Read on past the jump for more.
The Short List
Here are a few things I've personally observed and also had livestream viewers let me know about since Patch 5.2 was released.
- Ghost Iron Ore prices haven't jumped as much as people had hoped for.
- Ghost Iron Bar prices have gone up a bit sometimes more than twice the price of ore.
- Living Steel prices have remained roughly the same but I am selling more.
- Gems are goods sellers for many players. Some wished they had more.
- Tailors can learn a random PVP pattern by doing their daily Imperial Silk cooldown.
- UPDATE: People have reported that there are also random PVE patterns that can be learned via the daily Tailoring and Leatherworking cooldowns. (Thanks StupidGoldTweet and SocoWoW.)
- Shiftywarlock told me there are around 40 possible new PVP patterns Tailors can learn. This means there is a chance early on you may be the only one selling a particular PVP item.
- I was able to sell my first new cloth PVP item learned from the above cooldown (Crafted Dreadful Gladiator's Treads of Cruelty) for 495g. I expect the market to get flooded but for now I have a bit of hope.
- Other professions have other ways to learn the new PVP patterns but I don't know the specifics.
- Grey999 gave us this link to the 5.2 professions changes in the patch notes.
- Not necessarily gold-making related but hunters can learn to tame the awesome Direhorn (Triceratops) pets found on the Isle of Giants.
How has your experience with Patch 5.2 been so far?
Like this post? Get even more Power Word: Gold - Purchase our 100-Page Illustrated Gold Guide, subscribe via RSS, subscribe to the Podcast via iTunes or RSS, watch our Livestreams, follow us on Twitter, Circle us on Google+, Like us on Facebook, subscribe via Youtube and join us on reddit.
Buy The Power Word: Gold Guide Volume I: Addons (With TradeSkillMaster Info.)
Today's guest post was written by Ohnekase from the gold-making blog Meet Ohnekase . You can also follow them on twitter at @WowOhn...
We've heard plenty of circumstantial evidence of rampant "duping" (duplication) of items in recent months. We've heard ...
With the recent news that Activision Blizzard is buying back a controlling interest from Vivendi it was also made known that the curr...
In preparation for the launch of Legion I've been working on a project to build the character I'm planning to give my free level ...
The Gold Queen has a good guide to farming the Pocket Fel Spreader . It had instructions on adding map points for the Doomsayers using ...
Episode 100 of The Power Word: Gold Podcast. We bring you the latest World of Warcraft gold-making tips, tricks and strategies. In...
Gold-Making Blog Roll
- December (15)
- November (14)
- October (3)
- August (2)
- July (9)
- June (1)
- April (6)
- March (16)
- February (15)
- January (10)
- December (11)
- November (11)
- October (14)
- September (10)
- August (13)
- July (30)
- June (22)
- May (26)
- April (32)
- Crafted Dreadful Gladiator's Doppelgängers
- AH Spreadsheet Pulls Prices Directly From The Unde...
- Episode 057 - The Power Word: Gold Podcast
- Use BankStack Macros To Speed Up Your Bank
- The One In Which We Hit Two Million
- Wealth, RSS Readers and Reindeer Trains
- Thoughts On Reaching Two Million Gold
- Don't Be Jealous of My Northern Spices Stockpile
- AdiBags - My Bag Addon Of Choice
- Hunter vs Pandaria! #019 Kun-Lai Summit
- Where Does He Get Those Wonderful Toys?
- Episode 056 - The Power Word: Gold Podcast
- Mo' Mice, Mo' Gold!
- Catching Up With Patch 5.2
- Hunter vs Pandaria! Episode #018 Kun-Lai Summit
- Episode 055 - The Power Word: Gold Podcast
- An Ode To A Mouse (And The Auction House)
- February (18)
- January (23)
- December (19)
- November (2)
- October (11)
- September (13)
- August (13)
- July (14)
- June (14)
- May (11)
- April (13)
- March (12)
- February (17)
- January (11)
- Battle Pets
- Warlords of Draenor