In this week's episode your hosts Jim Younkin and Faid discuss Mote of Harmony farming, gold-making styles, the TradeSkillMaster Application, dealfinding lists and much more. And now on with the show!
(Click the round "play" button next to the word "MP3" below to play in the embedded player.)
[MP3] Download and/or play this episode directly.
[iTunes] Subscribe to the Power Word: Podcast directly in iTunes.
[RSS] Add the Power Word: Podcast to your RSS reader or into iTunes manually.
[Archive.org] View this Episode's page on Archive.org.
Full show notes after the jump.
Episode 052 Show Notes
- The Power Word: Gold Podcast: Episode 052 was recorded Monday, January 14, 2013.
- Faid's blog: Clockwork Riot. Twitter: @GoClockworkRiot.
- Zhu's Watch Mote of Harmony farming. Required quest: Zhu's Despair.
- Darkmoon Faire gold-making.
- Battle pet sales.
- Doing things on a larger scale.
- 100k gold in one week?
- Different gold-making styles.
- New Video: Setting Up TradeSkillMaster Groups - Step-By-Step.
- The TradeSkillMaster Application.
- Thanks for listening!
- Music used in this episode: 03 Ghosts I by Nine Inch Nails from Ghosts I-IV. All music used under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0).
- Hire Jim for one-on-one gold-making tutoring via Live Ninja. Learn more.
- Purchase our 100+ page guide to making gold in World of Warcraft now for $5, $10, $15 or $20.
- Purchase official Power Word: Gold sweatshirts, T-shirts and more merchandise in our store.
- Subscribe to the official Power Word: Gold Subreddit: /r/PowerWordGold
- Subscribe to our general gold-making subreddit: /r/WoWGoldMaking.
- News from the community: The Power Word: Gold Chronicle
- You can find more podcast episodes by selecting "Podcasts" in our top navigation bar, selecting the "Podcasts" in our tag cloud and/or subscribing via iTunes or our Podcast-only RSS feed.
- Previous Podcasts:
Like this post? Get even more Power Word: Gold - Purchase our 100-Page Illustrated Gold Guide, subscribe via RSS, subscribe to the Podcast via iTunes or RSS, watch our Livestreams, follow us on Twitter, Circle us on Google+, Like us on Facebook, subscribe via Youtube and join us on reddit.