In this week's episode Jim discusses what he's been doing in gold-making, preparing for the 5.04 Mists of Pandaria pre-patch, the addon BuyEmAll and much more. And now on with the show!
Embedded Player - Episode 041:
[MP3] [Ogg] Download and/or play this episode directly.
[VBR M3U] [MP3 via M3U] Stream the episode.
[iTunes] Subscribe to the Power Word: Podcast directly in iTunes.
[RSS] Add the Power Word: Podcast to your RSS reader or into iTunes manually.
[Archive.org] View this Episode's page on Archive.org.
Full show notes after the jump.
Episode 041 Show Notes
- The Power Word: Gold Podcast: Episode 041 was recorded Monday, August 27, 2012.
- Twitter shoutouts!
- What Jim's been doing in gold-making recently.
- What the Mists of Pandaria pre-patch 5.0.4 release means to gold-making.
- Read the Ink Calculator post or head straight to the spreadsheet on Google Docs to copy/download it for use.
- Jim's Mists of Pandaria character and professions roster.
- Addon Spotlight: BuyEmAll.
- Item Spotlight: Electrified Ether.
- Ready to write about gold-making? Submit your post today to The Power Word: Gold Hatchery.
- Be sure to read and subscribe to The Power Word: Gold Chronicle.
- Thanks For listening!
- Music used in this episode: 03 Ghosts I by Nine Inch Nails from Ghosts I-IV. All music used under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0).
- You can find more podcasts by selecting "Podcasts" in our top navigation bar, selecting the "Podcasts" in our tag cloud and/or subscribing via iTunes or our Podcast-only RSS feed.
- Previous Podcasts:
- Purchase our 100+ page guide to making gold in World of Warcraft now for $5, $10, $15 or $20.
- Purchase official Power Word: Gold sweatshirts, T-shirts and more merchandise in our Store.
Like this post? Get even more Power Word: Gold - Purchase our 100-Page Illustrated Gold Guide, subscribe via RSS, subscribe to the Podcast via iTunes or RSS, watch our Livestreams, follow us on Twitter, Circle us on Google+, Like us on Facebook, subscribe via Youtube and join us on reddit.