In this week's episode your host Jim Younkin and guest Sapu discuss upcoming visual changes to TradeSkillMaster, features of the upcoming TradeSkillMaster desktop application, Sapu takes questions and much more. And now on with the show!
Embedded Player - Episode 039:
[MP3] [Ogg] Download and/or play this episode directly.
[VBR M3U] [MP3 via M3U] Stream the episode.
[iTunes] Subscribe to the Power Word: Podcast directly in iTunes.
[RSS] Add the Power Word: Podcast to your RSS reader or into iTunes manually.
[Archive.org] View this Episode's page on Archive.org.
Full show notes after the jump.
Episode 039 Show Notes
- The Power Word: Gold Podcast: Episode 039 was recorded Friday, August 3, 2012.
- Sapu's Twitter: @Sapu94. TradeSkillMaster website: TradeSkillMaster.com.
- 3:33 Sapu discusses upcoming visual changes to TradeSkillMaster. (Here is the TSM UI preview screenshot discussed in the podcast.)
- 7:23 Sapu gives us a sneak peek at the upcoming Trade Skill Master desktop application. (Check out some sneak peek images in this Consortium forum post.)
- 38:43 Sapu takes questions about TradeSkillMaster.
- Thanks For listening!
- Special thanks to Sapu and his team for creating TradeSkillMaster!
- Music used in this episode: 03 Ghosts I and 21 Ghosts III by Nine Inch Nails from Ghosts I-IV. All music used under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0)
- You can find more podcasts by selecting "Podcasts" in our top navigation bar, selecting the "Podcasts" in our tag cloud and/or subscribing via iTunes or our Podcast-only RSS feed.
- Previous Podcasts:
- Purchase our 100+ page guide to making gold in World of Warcraft now for $5, $10, $15 or $20.
- Purchase official Power Word: Gold sweatshirts, T-shirts and more merchandise in our Store.
Like this post? Get even more Power Word: Gold - Purchase our 100-Page Illustrated Gold Guide, subscribe via RSS, subscribe to the Podcast via iTunes or RSS, watch our Livestreams, follow us on Twitter, Circle us on Google+, Like us on Facebook, subscribe via Youtube and join us on reddit.