In this week's episode Jim Younkin discusses what he's been doing in gold-making, using auction data websites, the Black Market Auction House and much more. And now on with the show!
Embedded Player - Episode 035:
[iTunes] Subscribe to the Power Word: Podcast directly in iTunes.
[RSS] Add the Power Word: Podcast to your RSS reader or into iTunes manually.
[MP3] [Ogg] Download/Play the Episode directly.
[VBR M3U] [MP3 via M3U] Stream the Episode.
[Archive.org] View this Episode's page on Archive.org.
Full show notes after the jump.
Episode 035 Show Notes
- The Power Word: Gold Podcast: Episode 035 was recorded Thursday, June 28, 2012.
- You can find more podcasts by selecting "Podcast" in our top navigation bar, selecting the "Podcasts" in our tag cloud and/or subscribing via iTunes or our Podcast-only RSS feed.
- Previous Podcasts:
our 100+ page guide to making gold in World of Warcraft for $5,
- 3:20 Twitter Shout Outs!
- 5:50 Check out our "Past Broadcasts" page on our Twitch.tv to find previous livestreams.
- 6:55 What we've been doing in gold-making. 77-80 Cataclysm items.
- 8:02 Experiment with raising 77-80 prices.\
- 12:14 Finding new gold-making ideas and niches by using WoWuction and The Undermine Journal.
- 20:45 Stocking up on Netherweave Cloth to sell bags in MoP.
- 24:30 Farming Void Crystals to shatter for LK mats.
- 25:40 The Black Market Auction House and it's implications
for gold-makers and those who teach gold-making.
- Thanks for listening!
Like this post? Get even more Power Word: Gold - Purchase our 100-Page Illustrated Gold Guide, subscribe via RSS, subscribe to the Podcast via iTunes or RSS, watch our Livestreams, follow us on Twitter, Circle us on Google+, Like us on Facebook, subscribe via Youtube and join us on reddit.