In this week's episode we discuss what we've been doing to make gold recently, give a beginner tip for fishing, speculate on how to prepare for the World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria expansion and more. And now on with the show!
Embedded Player - Episode 033:
[iTunes] Subscribe to the Power Word: Podcast directly in iTunes.
[RSS] Add the Power Word: Podcast to your RSS reader or into iTunes manually.
[MP3] [Ogg] Download/Play the Episode directly.
[VBR M3U] [MP3 via M3U] Stream the Episode.
[Archive.org] View this Episode's page on Archive.org.
Full show notes after the jump.
Episode 033 Show Notes
- The Power Word: Gold Podcast: Episode 033 was recorded Monday, April 23, 2012.
- You can find more podcasts by selecting "Podcast" in our top navigation bar, selecting the "Podcasts" in our tag cloud and/or subscribing via iTunes or our Podcast-only RSS feed.
- Previous Podcasts:
- Faid's blog: Clockwork Riot. Twitter: @YoClockworkRiot. YouTube: GoClockworkRiot.
- 2:01 Shoutouts!
- 3:31 What Faid has been doing in gold-making recently.
- 6:41 What Jim has been doing to make gold recently.
- 24:50 The psychology of hitting 1 million gold.
- 37:10 The Newbie Zone: A few 77-80 items to flip.
- 45:31 The Great Stormspire Scavenger Hunt.
- 50:14 Making gold from scratch on a new server.
- 1:10:54 Coming to terms the end of an expansion.
- Thanks for listening!
Like this post? Get even more Power Word: Gold - Purchase our 100-Page Illustrated Gold Guide, subscribe via RSS, subscribe to the Podcast via iTunes or RSS, watch our Livestreams, follow us on Twitter, Circle us on Google+, Like us on Facebook, subscribe via Youtube and join us on reddit.