In this week's episode we discuss what we've been doing to make gold recently, give a beginner tip for skinning, speculate on the recent news about the World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria expansion and more. And now on with the show!
Embedded Player - Episode 031:
[iTunes] Subscribe to the Power Word: Podcast directly in iTunes.
[RSS] Add the Power Word: Podcast to your RSS reader or into iTunes manually.
[MP3] [Ogg] Download/Play the Episode directly.
[VBR M3U] [MP3 via M3U] Stream the Episode.
[Archive.org] View this Episode's page on Archive.org.
Full show notes after the jump.
Episode 031 Show Notes
- The Power Word: Gold Podcast: Episode 031 was recorded Tuesday, March 20, 2012.
- You can find more podcasts by selecting "Podcast" in our top navigation bar, selecting the "Podcasts" in our tag cloud and/or subscribing via iTunes or our Podcast-only RSS feed.
- Previous Podcasts:
- Jim's Twitch.tv: jimounkin
- Faid's blog: Clockwork Riot. Twitter: @YoClockworkRiot.
- Shannon Lasell's blog: Shannon's
Shenanigans. Twitter: @shannonlasell.
- 4:54 What Shannon has been doing recently to make gold.
- 11:41 What Faid has been doing to make her gold.
- 20:12 What Jim's been doing to make his gold in World of Warcraft.
- 40:40 Shoutouts!
- 45:39 Purchase
out 100+ page Power Word Gold Guide for $3, $5, $10 or $20 today!
- 46:44 The Newbie Zone: Skinning.
- 1:01:02 World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria gold-making speculation and tactics.
- 1:02:29 Faid discusses the implications of AOE looting.
- 1:07:25 New professions cap is 600. Implications?
- 1:09:57 Jim's thoughts on making gold off of glyphs in Mists or Pandaria.
- 1:18:11 Jim's thoughts on stockpiling mogging items that will appeal to the Monk class.
- 1:23:02 Speculation on the possibility of selling leveled-up "pet battle" pets.
- 1:29:48 What Faid may be doing to prepare for Mists of Pandaria.
- Thanks for listening!
Like this post? Get even more Power Word: Gold - Purchase our 100-page Gold Guide, subscribe via RSS, subscribe to the Podcast via iTunes or RSS, follow us on Twitter, "Circle" us on Google+, "Like" us on Facebook, subscribe via Youtube and join us on reddit.