In this week's episode we discuss livestreaming, videos, "One Month, One Toon" Challenge, take live questions and more. And now on with the show!
Embedded Player - Episode 030:
[iTunes] Subscribe to the Power Word: Podcast directly in iTunes.
[RSS] Add the Power Word: Podcast to your RSS reader or into iTunes manually.
[MP3] [Ogg] Download/Play the Episode directly.
[VBR M3U] [MP3 via M3U] Stream the Episode.
[Archive.org] View this Episode's page on Archive.org.
[Livestream] Watch the original livestream recording of this episode which took place inside Karazhan.
Full show notes after the jump.
Episode 030 Show Notes
- The Power Word: Gold Podcast: Episode 030 was recorded Tue February 27, 2012.
- You can find more podcasts by selecting "Podcast" in our top navigation bar, selecting the "Podcasts" in our tag cloud and/or subscribing via iTunes or our Podcast-only RSS feed.
- Previous Podcasts:
- Music used in this episode: (All music used under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC 3.0) License.)
- Intro: "Dice Game" by HOME from EP Re-release.
- Break: "Patricia (live)" by HOME from EP Re-release.
- Outro: "Matt Demon" by HOME from EP Re-release.
- Faid's blog: Nerf Faids.
- Livestreaming is new to gold-making and it's pretty awesome.
- 12:24 Faid's new video's.
- 15:39 Jim's "One
Month, One Toon" Challenge and how it's affected his gold-making.
- 29:08 Break
- 30:09 Live question and answer session with the livestream chat room.
- 31:51 Shuffle and gem cut pattern priority?
- 35:15 How to become a successful gold-making blogger.
- 40:03 How to make gold with Engineering?
- 44:33 What should we stock up on for Mists of Pandaria?
- 52:38 Any ay to make TSM post/cancel searches faster and also combat undercutters/campers?
- 1:04:29 What if mogging sales aren't going very well on your server?
- 1:11:05 What's the "best way" to make gold?
- 1:13:39 What about trying to control a market?
- Thanks for listening!
Like this post? Get even more Power Word: Gold - Purchase our 100-page Gold Guide, subscribe via RSS, subscribe to the Podcast via iTunes or RSS, follow us on Twitter, "Circle" us on Google+, "Like" us on Facebook, subscribe via Youtube and join us on reddit.