In this week's episode we discuss transmogrification tips, tiers, techniques and more. And now on with the show!
Embedded Player - Episode 029:
[iTunes] Subscribe to the Power Word: Podcast directly in iTunes.
[RSS] Add the Power Word: Podcast to your RSS reader or into iTunes manually.
[MP3] [Ogg] Download/Play the Episode directly.
[VBR M3U] [MP3 via M3U] Stream the Episode.
[Archive.org] View this Episode's page on Archive.org.
Full show notes after the jump.
Episode 029 Show Notes
- The Power Word: Gold Podcast: Episode 029 was recorded Monday February 13, 2012.
- You can find more podcasts by selecting "Podcast" in our top navigation bar, selecting the "Podcasts" in our tag cloud and/or subscribing via iTunes or our Podcast-only RSS feed.
- Previous Podcasts:
- Music used in this episode: (All music used under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.5) License.)
- Intro: "Hydra (in the dream...)" by Memories Lab from Stronger Than Hate.
- Break: "Tears and Blood" by Memories Lab from Stronger Than Hate.
- Outro: "Final Day" by Memories Lab from Stronger Than Hate.
- Keelaul's Blog: Disenchanting Azeroth. Twitter: @DEazeroth. Tumblr: Keelhaul's RAH Stream.
- 2:38 Keelhaul dispels the myth of the "One Million Gold Made With Mogging On His Server" idea.
- 13:50 Keelhaul goes over his Plate, Mail and Cloth mogging item pricing tiers.
- 14:52 Plate Pricing Tiers
- 46:09 Mail Pricing Tiers
- 1:11:38 Break
- 1:18:57 Discussion on Leather Moging items and the problems with them.
- 1:26:35 Keelhauls Cloth Pricing Tiers
- 1:43:19 Does setting up mogging events on your server increase sales?
- 1:50:58 Keelhaul talks about his moving a large inventory to a new realm.
- 1:59:28 Keelhaul's potential article in PC Gamer Magazine.
- Thanks for listening!
Like this post? Get even more Power Word: Gold - Purchase our 100-page Gold Guide, subscribe via RSS, subscribe to the Podcast via iTunes or RSS, follow us on Twitter, "Circle" us on Google+, "Like" us on Facebook, subscribe via Youtube and join us on reddit.