Why Azuregale Bay is My New Home - Why Azuregale Bay is My New Home Because fish, and ancient mana! Barracuda fish schools usually around 20g each, currently up to 60g each due to raid food ...
The Power Word: Gold Podcast - Episode 028
In this week's episode we discuss our changing transmogrification techniques, speculate on how to prepare for Mists of Pandaria and much more. And now on with the show!
Embedded Player - Episode 028:
[iTunes] Subscribe to the Power Word: Podcast directly in iTunes.
[RSS] Add the Power Word: Podcast to your RSS reader or into iTunes manually.
[MP3] [Ogg] Download/Play the Episode directly.
[VBR M3U] [MP3 via M3U] Stream the Episode.
[Archive.org] View this Episode's page on Archive.org.
Full show notes after the jump.
Episode 028 Show Notes
- The Power Word: Gold Podcast: Episode 028 was recorded Wednesday February 8, 2012.
- You can find more podcasts by selecting "Podcast" in our top navigation bar, selecting the "Podcasts" in our tag cloud and/or subscribing via iTunes or our Podcast-only RSS feed.
- Previous Podcasts:
- Music used in this episode. (All music used under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0) License.)
- Intro: "Erase" by Spiralmountain from Spiralmountain.
- Break: "Mammals" by Spiralmountain from Spiralmountain.
- Outro: "The Coalition" by Spiralmountain from Spiralmountain.
- Faid's blog: Nerf Faids.
- 1:43 Our shifting techniques for selling mogging items.
- 8:45 Faid's ideas on pricing mogging items.
- 13:23 How Faid sets up her TradeSkillMaster to buy and sell mogging
- 19:02 How Jim developed a dual-list buy/selling system for using
Auctionator shopping lists for buying and selling and pricing mogging
- 25:20 Our gold-making impressions of mogging, one month on.
- 31:00 Mogging your own characters can teach you more about the items you're selling and inform your pricing.
- 33:07 Break
- 34:57 Shoutouts!!!
- 41:29 Preparing now for making gold in Mists of Pandaria.
- 45:45 Stockpiling monk leather. Jim's post that discusses which Leather sets Monk's might like: The Problematic Possibilities Of Leather Mogging Item Sales.
- 49:40 Watch Jim drive a thought straight into the ground. Theories aren't always perfect.
- 52:10 Faid tries to salvage something from my thought and succeeds. Save entry level MoP items and sell it later when alts come along.
- 55:11 What techniques stand the test of time from expansion to expansion?
- 1:04:08 What are some of the ways you think we can prepare for MoP?
- 1:12:04 Is there any value to "future-proofing" your gold against the inflation that may come in the next expansion?
- 1:18:10 Transmute Essence of Water to Essence of Air for a better
return on your daily Alchemy transmute. Pattern is bough outside
- Buy our 100-page illustrated Power Word: Gold Guide for a pay-what-you-want price of $1, $3, $5 or $10. Available in .pdf, .epub (iPad/iPhone via iBooks) and many more formats.
- Thanks for listening!
Like this post? Get even more Power Word: Gold - Purchase our 100-page Gold Guide, subscribe via RSS, subscribe to the Podcast via iTunes or RSS, follow us on Twitter, "Circle" us on Google+, "Like" us on Facebook, subscribe via Youtube and join us on reddit.
MP3 link for feed:
Buy The Power Word: Gold Guide Volume I: Addons (With TradeSkillMaster Info.)
Today's guest post was written by Ohnekase from the gold-making blog Meet Ohnekase . You can also follow them on twitter at @WowOhn...
We've heard plenty of circumstantial evidence of rampant "duping" (duplication) of items in recent months. We've heard ...
With the recent news that Activision Blizzard is buying back a controlling interest from Vivendi it was also made known that the curr...
In preparation for the launch of Legion I've been working on a project to build the character I'm planning to give my free level ...
The Gold Queen has a good guide to farming the Pocket Fel Spreader . It had instructions on adding map points for the Doomsayers using ...
We've created a tool for creating importable TradeSkillMaster (TSM) groups from almost any webpage that includes links to World of...
Gold-Making Blog Roll
- December (15)
- November (14)
- October (3)
- August (2)
- July (9)
- June (1)
- April (6)
- March (16)
- February (15)
- January (10)
- December (11)
- November (11)
- October (14)
- September (10)
- August (13)
- July (30)
- June (22)
- May (26)
- April (32)
- March (17)
- February (18)
- January (23)
- December (19)
- November (2)
- October (11)
- September (13)
- August (13)
- July (14)
- June (14)
- May (11)
- April (13)
- March (12)
- "One Month, One Toon" Challenge Update: Day 11
- Setting Up The TSM "Add Items by ItemID" Alpha Fea...
- Open Reader Question: Does Realm Size Matter?
- How To Reset Your NPCScan Cache
- Keelhaul's Proudmoore Transmog Fashion Show Livest...
- The "One Month, One Toon" Challenge
- Setting Up TradeSkillMaster To Sell Mogging Items
- The Power Word: Gold Podcast - Episode 029
- Livestreaming Is Too Much Fun! (20+ Hours Inside)
- Quick Tip: One-Pulling Hellfire Ramparts For Moggi...
- The Power Word: Gold Podcast - Episode 028
- Power Word: Gold Now Available In (Nearly) Every L...
- Ding! Power Word: Gold Turns One
- How To Farm Gold and Lovely Charms in Deepholm
- The Fastest Way To Farm Lovely Charms - Throne of ...
- Engineering Love During Love Is In The Air
- The Problematic Possibilities of Leather Mogging I...
- January (11)
- Battle Pets
- Warlords of Draenor