Computer Trouble - I shut my computer down around 10 AM on Wednesday, like I always do when I don’t plan on using it for several hours. Spent some time at my Mom’s house wi...
Open Reader Question: Does Realm Size Matter?
Today we have a question from a reader that I am going to let you answer. The question relates to realm population size and its effects on gold-making. Please help this reader by giving us your answer in the comments section below. Head past the jump for the question.
I'm Richard from Hungary (Europe) and play WoW for 7 years on EU realm Dragonmaw. I took a break several times and just now started again because I'm interested in gold making.
Therefore I found your awesome blog, put it into my RSS reader and really enjoy your videos and your unique approach of gold making.
While trying to use your useful tips a question arose: how business goes in different population of realm? Is there any diffference of business opportunity between low and high pop? I haven't find any relevant answer when searching with google, that's why I'm asking you.
In my realm the population has fallen dramatically in the last year and my friends talking about bad economy every days.
Do you suggest to migrate my toonz to an other realm?
Would be nice to hear your thoughts about this and you may write a post on this issue if you have a spare time.
Thanks in advance
What are your thoughts on this subject? Let us know in the comments below! I know all of you are much smarter than I. Let's help Richard out!
Like this post? Get even more Power Word: Gold - Purchase our 100-Page Illustrated Gold Guide, subscribe via RSS, subscribe to the Podcast via iTunes or RSS, follow us on Twitter, "Circle" us on Google+, "Like" us on Facebook, subscribe via Youtube and join us on reddit.
Buy The Power Word: Gold Guide Volume I: Addons (With TradeSkillMaster Info.)
Today's guest post was written by Ohnekase from the gold-making blog Meet Ohnekase . You can also follow them on twitter at @WowOhn...
(Today's guest post was written by Animadnb. If you would like your gold-making guest post featured on Power Word: Gold please submit...
I decided to have some fun with the exported data you can get from the Resources > Data Export page on WoWuction ( example page ). ...
With the recent news that Activision Blizzard is buying back a controlling interest from Vivendi it was also made known that the curr...
We've created a tool for creating importable TradeSkillMaster (TSM) groups from almost any webpage that includes links to World of...
Gold-Making Blog Roll
- December (15)
- November (14)
- October (3)
- August (2)
- July (9)
- June (1)
- April (6)
- March (16)
- February (15)
- January (10)
- December (11)
- November (11)
- October (14)
- September (10)
- August (13)
- July (30)
- June (22)
- May (26)
- April (32)
- March (17)
- February (18)
- January (23)
- December (19)
- November (2)
- October (11)
- September (13)
- August (13)
- July (14)
- June (14)
- May (11)
- April (13)
- March (12)
- "One Month, One Toon" Challenge Update: Day 11
- Setting Up The TSM "Add Items by ItemID" Alpha Fea...
- Open Reader Question: Does Realm Size Matter?
- How To Reset Your NPCScan Cache
- Keelhaul's Proudmoore Transmog Fashion Show Livest...
- The "One Month, One Toon" Challenge
- Setting Up TradeSkillMaster To Sell Mogging Items
- The Power Word: Gold Podcast - Episode 029
- Livestreaming Is Too Much Fun! (20+ Hours Inside)
- Quick Tip: One-Pulling Hellfire Ramparts For Moggi...
- The Power Word: Gold Podcast - Episode 028
- Power Word: Gold Now Available In (Nearly) Every L...
- Ding! Power Word: Gold Turns One
- How To Farm Gold and Lovely Charms in Deepholm
- The Fastest Way To Farm Lovely Charms - Throne of ...
- Engineering Love During Love Is In The Air
- The Problematic Possibilities of Leather Mogging I...
- January (11)
- Battle Pets
- Warlords of Draenor