In this week's episode we discuss transmogrification's rising popularity, mogging pricing theories, the recently released paid Power Word; Gold Guide and much more. And now on with the show!
Embedded Player - Episode 027:
[iTunes] Subscribe to the Power Word: Podcast directly in iTunes.
[RSS] Add the Power Word: Podcast to your RSS reader or into iTunes manually.
[MP3] [Ogg] Download/play the Episode directly.
[VBR M3U] [MP3 via M3U] Stream the Episode.
[Archive.org] View this Episode's page on Archive.org.
Full show notes after the jump.
Episode 027 Show Notes
- The Power Word: Gold Podcast: Episode 027 was recorded Monday January 30, 2012.
- You can find more podcasts by selecting "Podcast" in our top navigation bar, selecting the "Podcasts" in our tag cloud and/or subscribing via iTunes or our Podcast-only RSS feed.
- Previous Podcasts:
- Music used in this episode: (All music used under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0) License.)
- Intro: "Hail To The T.V. Screen" by One Last Word from Thrones.
- Break: "As I Fall Bleeding Off" by One Last Word from Thrones.
- Outro: "Witness Of The Apocalypse" by One Last Word from Thrones.
- Faid's blog: Nerf Faids.
- 5:36 Farming Blasted Lands rare spawns for mogging items and profit.
- 11:00 Jim talks about his new guide which went on sale Jan 30th. Buy
our 100-page illustrated Power Word: Gold Guide for a
pay-what-you-want price of $1, $3, $5 or $10. Available in .pdf, .epub
(iPad/iPhone via iBooks) and many more formats.
- 21:52 Keelhaul's meteoric rise to internet stardom!
- 24:00 Power Word: Gold blog nostalgia. Our one year anniversary is Feb 7, 2012. Crazy.
- 26:43 Faid and Jim begin speculation on how to prepare now to make gold in Mists of Pandaria.
- 39:34 Break
- 40:35 The growing awareness of mogging sales and the reaction by the general World of Warcaft population.
- 58:13 Advice for players just getting started selling mogging items.
- 1:01:44 An important reason why new mogging items will continue to be posted at low prices by players getting them as drops.
- 1:07:51 Holding mogging events to jumpstart your server's mogging markets.
- 1:17:30 Death Knights can re-buy all of there starting items from the Quartermaster in Acherus.
- 1:22:19 How How Jim made Faid freeze her ass off in a car for 4 hours.
- 1:31:17 A lesson in Panda classes.
- Thanks for listening!
Like this post? Get even more Power Word: Gold - Check out our 100% free Gold Guide, subscribe via RSS, subscribe to the Podcast via iTunes or RSS, follow us on Twitter, "Circle" us on Google+, "Like" us on Facebook, subscribe via Youtube and join us on reddit.