PGB Week 3 - Project Golden Bull (or PBG) began on May 5th, 2016. The main purpose of PBG is to force myself to learn how to make gold on a new server and without my ...
One-Handed Mace Mog Flipping Recommendations
Today's guest post was written by Keelhaul who runs the blog Disenchanting Azeroth (Twitter: @DEazeroth). If you're interested in writing a guest post for Power Word: Gold please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many of these items can be found on the auction house now for very low prices. I have The Undermine Journal email alerts set up for many of these items and have been picking them up often between 50-100 gold. The max I recommend you paying for these pre-4.3 is around 200 gold.
Head past the jump for the recommended one-handed mace list.
Recommended One-Handed Maces
Some nice novelty items that could be sold via barking, but overall weak.
Novelty items that will likely require barking:
1) Excavator's Brand
2) Oggleflint's Inspirer (See also Petrified Shinbone, Ebony Boneclub and Stonevault Bonebreaker)
3) Anvilmar Hammer (See also Driftwood Club)
|Excavator's Brand (Click to Enlarge)|
|Oggleflint's Inspirer (Click to Enlarge)|
|Anvilmar Hammer (Click to Enlarge)|
Potential PvP item:
1) Glorious Scepter (use a barking angle of low profile, "DON'T stand out on the battlefield")
|Glorious Scepter (Click to Enlarge)|
Have potential, but invest wisely:
1) Mug O'Hurt (if Brewfest wasn't so current, I would have ranked this higher)
2) Tankard O' Terror (same as above)
What NOT to buy: (Don't be deceived by these epics that look too much like everything else.)
1) Ardent Custodian
2) Hammer of the Northern Wind
3) Hand of Edward the Odd
5) Runic Hammer
6) The Ancient Scepter of Sue-Min
1) Everything else
Big thanks to Keelhaul for continuing this series of recommended items to pick up for mog flipping. If you are interested in the underlying principles of World of Warcraft aesthetics be sure to check Keelhaul's blog Disenchanting Azeroth. If you would like more insight into the process Keelhaul used to choose which one-handed maces to recommend for mog flipping see his post "One-Handed Maces: Avoiding the Central Mass".
Like this post? Get even more Power Word: Gold: Subscribe via our RSS Feed. Subscribe to the Podcast via iTunes or Podcast RSS Feed. Follow us on Twitter. Circle us on Google+. Like us on Facebook. Subscribe on Youtube. Join us on reddit.
Buy The Power Word: Gold Guide Volume I: Addons (With TradeSkillMaster Info.)
With the recent news that Activision Blizzard is buying back a controlling interest from Vivendi it was also made known that the curr...
Today's guest post was written by Ohnekase from the gold-making blog Meet Ohnekase . You can also follow them on twitter at @WowOhn...
I decided to have some fun with the exported data you can get from the Resources > Data Export page on WoWuction ( example page ). ...
(Today's guest post was written by Animadnb. If you would like your gold-making guest post featured on Power Word: Gold please submit...
We've created a tool for creating importable TradeSkillMaster (TSM) groups from almost any webpage that includes links to World of...
Gold-Making Blog Roll
- December (15)
- November (14)
- October (3)
- August (2)
- July (9)
- June (1)
- April (6)
- March (16)
- February (15)
- January (10)
- December (11)
- November (11)
- October (14)
- September (10)
- August (13)
- July (30)
- June (22)
- May (26)
- April (32)
- March (17)
- February (18)
- January (23)
- December (19)
- November (2)
- October (11)
- September (13)
- August (13)
- July (14)
- June (14)
- May (11)
- April (13)
- March (12)
- February (17)
- January (11)
- December (11)
- November (10)
- October (8)
- Raw Cataclysm Gems Can't Be Vendored On PTR
- Breaking Down The Datamined Epic Gem Information
- The Power Word: Gold Podcast - Episode 019
- One-Handed Mace Mog Flipping Recommendations
- Recommended One-Handed Swords To Sell For Mogging
- Ghostcrawler: Epic Gems To Be Individual Drops Fro...
- Good Morning! (Or Could It Be Evening?)
- What Makes a Mogging Item Worth Selling?
- The Power Word: Gold Podcast - Episode 018
- The Shape of The Mogging Market And Staves
- Dealing With Super Competitive Glyph Markets
- Selling Classic Raid Runs To Moggers
- 10 Tips For Starting A Gold-Making Blog
- August (9)
- July (13)
- June (13)
- May (16)
- April (22)
- March (24)
- February (20)
- Battle Pets
- Warlords of Draenor