In this week's episode we discuss how we've been making gold this week, making gold selling low-level glyphs, working the Inferno Ruby market, what it's like to hit one million gold and much more. And now, on with the show!
Embedded Player - Episode 015:
[iTunes] Subscribe to the Power Word: Podcast directly in iTunes.
[RSS] Add the Power Word: Podcast to your RSS reader or iTunes (manually).
[MP3] Download the Episode MP3 directly.
[M3U] [MP3 via M3U] Stream the Episode.
[Archive.org] View this Episode's page on Archive.org. (Note: If you have any issues with the embedded player (or listening to the podcast in general) please let us know.)
Full show notes after the jump.
Episode 015 Show Notes
- The Power Word: Gold Podcast: Episode 015 was recorded Saturday July 9, 2011.
- You can find podcasts by selecting "Podcasts" in our top navigation bar, selecting the "Podcasts" tag in our tag cloud in the side bar, subscribing on iTunes or via our Podcast-only RSS feed.
- Previous Podcasts:
- Music used in this episode: (All music used under the Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-ND 3.0) License.
- Intro - Combat Circus by Talco from Combat Circus (CC BY-ND 3.0)
- Break 1 - La Sedia Vuota by Talco from Combat Circus (CC BY-ND 3.0)
- Break 2 - La Carovana by Talco from Combat Circus (CC BY-ND 3.0)
- Outro - Il Passo Del Caciurdo by Talco from Combat Circus (CC BY-ND 3.0)
- Nev's blog: Auction House Addict. Twitter: @NevAHAddict.
- Wes's blog: Capped By Cata. Twitter: @CappedByCata
- What we've been doing in gold-making this week:
- 7:35 Wes
- 9:13 Nev
- 19:24 flux
- 35:02 Break - Mmmmm. Cookies!
- 39:24 Nev's experiences making gold with "low-end" glyphs.
- 1:05:28 Wes' experience working to dominate the Inferno Ruby market post Patch 4.2.
- 1:26:06 Break - Are you an EU player looking for an AH data site? Check out AHSpy.com. (Also includes US realms.)
- 1:29:38 Shoutouts!!
- 1:35:11 Posts of the Week
- 1:48:44 What does it feel like to reach one million gold?
- Thanks for listening!
- What low-levels markets have you succeeded in? How?
- Which markets do you "fight for" and why?
- What question would you like answered in a future podcast?
Like this post? Get even more Power Word: Gold: Subscribe via our RSS Feed. Subscribe to the Podcast via iTunes or Podcast RSS Feed. Follow us on Twitter. Circle us on Google+. Like us on Facebook. Subscribe on Youtube. Join us on reddit.
MP3 link for feed: