Why Azuregale Bay is My New Home - Why Azuregale Bay is My New Home Because fish, and ancient mana! Barracuda fish schools usually around 20g each, currently up to 60g each due to raid food ...
The Power Word: Gold Podcast - Episode 013
In this week's episode we discuss how we've been making gold this week, what we might expect from Patch 4.2, how to get started selling cross-faction, how to best use a new Jewelcrafter and much more. And now, on with the show!
Embedded Player - Episode 013:
[iTunes] Subscribe to the Power Word: Podcast directly in iTunes.
[RSS] Add the Power Word: Podcast to your RSS reader or iTunes (manually).
[MP3] Download the Episode MP3 directly.
[M3U] [MP3 via M3U] Stream the Episode.
[Archive.org] View this Episode's page on Archive.org.
(Note: If you have any issues with the embedded player (or listening to the podcast in general) please let us know.)
Full show notes after the jump.
Episode 013 Show Notes
- The Power Word: Gold Podcast: Episode 013 was recorded Saturday June 25, 2011.
- You can find podcasts by selecting "Podcasts" in our top navigation bar, selecting the "Podcasts" tag in our tag cloud in the side bar, subscribing on iTunes or via our Podcast-only RSS feed.
- Previous Podcasts
- Music used in this episode:
- Intro - Antagonist by Neurotech from Antagonist. Used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0) License.
- Break 1 - Awaiting Deception by Neurotech from Antagonist. Used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0) License.
- Break 2 - We Are The Last by Neurotech from Antagonist. Used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0) License.
- Outro - The Sky is Always Open by Neurotech from Antagonist. Used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0) License.
- If you'd like to find more Creative Commons Metal check out the Open Metalcast podcast.
- 4:20 What flux has been doing in gold-making this week.
- 16:30 What Nev's been doing to make gold recently.
- 38:04 Break
- 43:53 How will Patch 4.2 effect the economy on Patch day?
- 48:19 Possible ways to make gold off raiders in 4.2?
- 53:11 What we're doing right on patch day.
- 57:27 What will the economic landscape look like 1-2 weeks into patch 4.2?
- 1:08:27 What will happen when the vendors are finally unlocked by players?
- 1:13:43 4.2 Recruit-A-Friend changes that may affect gold-making.\
- 1:23:07 Break
- 1:28:17 Shoutouts!
- 1:34:19 Exodar Disco by Greyfoo
- "Go Try French Opera" (GTFO) was taken from Happy Patch Day also by Greyfoo
- 1:36:07 Posts of the Week
- 1:42:45 What items should someone getting into cross-faction trading look for?
- 1:59:46 Question about the best way to use a new Jewelcrafter by podcast listener Matt.
- What are your last (last) minute preparations for 4.2?
- If you're listening to this after 4.2 how has your post-4.2 gold-making been going?
- What question would you like answered in a future podcast?
Like this post? Get even more Power Word: Gold: Subscribe via our RSS Feed. Subscribe to the Podcast via iTunes or Podcast RSS Feed. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook. Subscribe on Youtube. Join us on reddit.
MP3 link for feed:
Buy The Power Word: Gold Guide Volume I: Addons (With TradeSkillMaster Info.)
Today's guest post was written by Ohnekase from the gold-making blog Meet Ohnekase . You can also follow them on twitter at @WowOhn...
We've heard plenty of circumstantial evidence of rampant "duping" (duplication) of items in recent months. We've heard ...
With the recent news that Activision Blizzard is buying back a controlling interest from Vivendi it was also made known that the curr...
In preparation for the launch of Legion I've been working on a project to build the character I'm planning to give my free level ...
Episode 100 of The Power Word: Gold Podcast. We bring you the latest World of Warcraft gold-making tips, tricks and strategies. In...
We've created a tool for creating importable TradeSkillMaster (TSM) groups from almost any webpage that includes links to World of...
Gold-Making Blog Roll
- December (15)
- November (14)
- October (3)
- August (2)
- July (9)
- June (1)
- April (6)
- March (16)
- February (15)
- January (10)
- December (11)
- November (11)
- October (14)
- September (10)
- August (13)
- July (30)
- June (22)
- May (26)
- April (32)
- March (17)
- February (18)
- January (23)
- December (19)
- November (2)
- October (11)
- September (13)
- August (13)
- July (14)
- June (14)
- May (11)
- April (13)
- March (12)
- February (17)
- January (11)
- December (11)
- November (10)
- October (8)
- September (13)
- August (9)
- July (13)
- Build Auction House Spies With Eternally Free "Sta...
- World of Warcraft Patch 4.2 Addon Survival Guide
- The Power Word: Gold Podcast - Episode 013
- Final Countdown to Patch 4.2
- A Day In The Life Of A Gold Maker - My Daily Alche...
- Make Cheap Inferno Rubies Before 4.2
- The Power Word: Gold Podcast - Episode 012
- Introducing The Power Word: Gold Guide Free
- Two Ways Auctionator Has Changed How I Make Gold
- The Power Word: Gold Podcast - Episode 011
- TL;DR - Warcraft Econ Hall of Fames May 2011
- More Spectral Tiger Mounts Coming Via WoW TCG Tour...
- Introducing The Tram Rats Podcast - A General WoW...
- May (16)
- April (22)
- March (24)
- February (20)
- Battle Pets
- Warlords of Draenor