Why Azuregale Bay is My New Home - Why Azuregale Bay is My New Home Because fish, and ancient mana! Barracuda fish schools usually around 20g each, currently up to 60g each due to raid food ...
The Power Word: Gold Podcast - Episode 012
In this week's episode we discuss how they've been making gold this week, making gold with low level materials, selling 77-80 Cataclysm items, their preparation for Patch 4.2 and much more. And now, on with the show!
Embedded Player - Episode 012:
[iTunes] Subscribe to the Power Word: Podcast directly in iTunes.
[RSS] Add the Power Word: Podcast to your RSS reader or iTunes (manually).
[MP3] [Ogg Vorbis] Download the Episode directly.
[M3U] [MP3 via M3U] Stream the Episode.
[Archive.org] View this Episode's page on Archive.org.
(Note: If you have any issues with the embedded player (or listening to the podcast in general) please let us know.)
Full show notes after the jump.
Episode 012 Show Notes
- The Power Word: Gold Podcast: Episode 012 was recorded Saturday June 18, 2011.
- You can find podcasts by selecting "Podcast" in our top navigation bar, selecting the "Podcasts" tag in our tag cloud in the side bar, subscribing on iTunes or via our Podcast-only RSS feed.
- Previous Podcasts
- Music in this Episode (All used under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0) License.)
- Intro: Caught in your freedom by Dark Confessions from Century of Blood.
- Break 1: Dimension Insane by OVIF from Devast.
- Break 2: Sweet Mary by Moray Eel from Priest Hunter.
- Outro: L'Émeute by OVIF from Devast.
- Gimp - Blog: Gimp's Golden Adventure. Twitter: @GimpsGold.
- Jokine - Twitter: @Jokinee.
- 4:36 What flux has been doing this week in gold-making.
- 15:31 What Gimp has been doing this week in gold-making.
- 22:34 What Jokine's been doing this month in gold-making.
- 33:56 Gold-making tip from listener "Rul".
- 36:06 Jokine discusses resetting low-level markets.
- 40:37 Discussion about Patch 4.2 and what it may mean to the game economy.
- 1:04:49 Are we seeing a "casualization" of World of Warcraft?
- 1:12:53 Gimp gives the theory (and practice) behind flipping level 77-80 green items.
- 1:26:49 Shoutouts!
- 1:33:36 Reader question about Cat's Swiftness as well as other twinking enchants.
- 1:54:44 What was your first Epic world drop?
- What was the first Epic world-drop you ever got? When and where did it drop?
- How have you been preparing for Patch 4.2?
- What question would you like answered in a future podcast?
Like this post? Get even more Power Word: Gold: Subscribe via our RSS Feed. Subscribe to the Podcast via iTunes or Podcast RSS Feed. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook. Subscribe on Youtube. Join us on reddit.
MP3 link for feed:
Buy The Power Word: Gold Guide Volume I: Addons (With TradeSkillMaster Info.)
Today's guest post was written by Ohnekase from the gold-making blog Meet Ohnekase . You can also follow them on twitter at @WowOhn...
We've heard plenty of circumstantial evidence of rampant "duping" (duplication) of items in recent months. We've heard ...
With the recent news that Activision Blizzard is buying back a controlling interest from Vivendi it was also made known that the curr...
In preparation for the launch of Legion I've been working on a project to build the character I'm planning to give my free level ...
The Gold Queen has a good guide to farming the Pocket Fel Spreader . It had instructions on adding map points for the Doomsayers using ...
Episode 100 of The Power Word: Gold Podcast. We bring you the latest World of Warcraft gold-making tips, tricks and strategies. In...
Gold-Making Blog Roll
- December (15)
- November (14)
- October (3)
- August (2)
- July (9)
- June (1)
- April (6)
- March (16)
- February (15)
- January (10)
- December (11)
- November (11)
- October (14)
- September (10)
- August (13)
- July (30)
- June (22)
- May (26)
- April (32)
- March (17)
- February (18)
- January (23)
- December (19)
- November (2)
- October (11)
- September (13)
- August (13)
- July (14)
- June (14)
- May (11)
- April (13)
- March (12)
- February (17)
- January (11)
- December (11)
- November (10)
- October (8)
- September (13)
- August (9)
- July (13)
- Build Auction House Spies With Eternally Free "Sta...
- World of Warcraft Patch 4.2 Addon Survival Guide
- The Power Word: Gold Podcast - Episode 013
- Final Countdown to Patch 4.2
- A Day In The Life Of A Gold Maker - My Daily Alche...
- Make Cheap Inferno Rubies Before 4.2
- The Power Word: Gold Podcast - Episode 012
- Introducing The Power Word: Gold Guide Free
- Two Ways Auctionator Has Changed How I Make Gold
- The Power Word: Gold Podcast - Episode 011
- TL;DR - Warcraft Econ Hall of Fames May 2011
- More Spectral Tiger Mounts Coming Via WoW TCG Tour...
- Introducing The Tram Rats Podcast - A General WoW...
- May (16)
- April (22)
- March (24)
- February (20)
- Battle Pets
- Warlords of Draenor