In this week's episode we discuss how to selling Mysterious Fortune
Embedded Player - Episode 006:
iTunes: iTunes Podcast Link
Download/Play: MP3, MP3 (ZIP)
Stream: M3U, MP3 via M3U
RSS: Podcast-only RSS Feed (For manual entry into iTunes, RSS readers, etc.)
Archive.org: Episode 006 Audio Page
(Note: If you have any issues with the embedded player or listening to the podcast in general please let us know.)
Full show notes after the jump.
Episode 006 Show Notes
- The Power Word: Gold Podcast: Episode 006 was recorded Friday April 22, 2011.
- You can also find podcasts by selecting "Podcast" in our top navigation bar or selecting the "Podcasts" tag in our tag cloud in the side bar.
- You can also subscribe on iTunes or via our Podcast-only RSS feed.
- Previous Podcasts:
- The Power Word: Gold Podcast - Episode 005
- The Power Word: Gold Podcast - Episode 004
- The Power Word: Gold Podcast - Episode 003
- Follow us on twitter - flux: @PowerWordGold, Jokine: @Jokinee
- How we made gold this week: flux
- Potion of Treasure Finding
- Items I farm while looking for Tiny Treasure Chests:
- Blackened Dragonscale and Dragon Flank at either the beach ares of Twilight Highlands or Mt. Hyjal around where the quest "Sethria's Brood" is completed.
Wing from Diseased
Vulture at "Cradle of the Ancients" in south-central
Uldum. Delicate Wings are use for cooking Broiled
- Faid's post about Potion of Treasure Finding: "Potion of Treasure Finding: The Experiment"
- Selling uncommond Cataclysm gems.
- How we made gold this week: Jokine
- Flipping valor boots.
- Selling daily jewelcrafting uncommon gems (Nightstone,
- Cross-faction selling of low-level crafting materials.
- Selling Inferno Ink for the price of (1) 20 stack of Whiptail.
- Flipping Phase-Twister
Leggings vs. Kilt
of Trollish Dreams.
- flux crashed his server's glyph market (like a boss).
- Netherweave Bags are below 8 gold on flux' server.
- -BREAK- Big Ed recommends the Reins of the Traveler's Tundra Mammoth. Pick one up from Mei Francis in Dalaran today.
- Addon Extravaganza
- Auction item database.
- Auction prices in tooltips.
- Vendor, Auction or Disenchant recommendations.
- Selling 99% of my non-glyph auctions.
- Scanning auction house.
- New hotness
- Shopping Lists
- Buying items
- Spot canceling of auctions.
- Selling a few items such as Obsidium Skeleton Keys. (See "Obsidium Skeleton Keys: Gold Hiding Right On Our Keyrings?")
- Looking up multiple prices for items or mats.
- Finding profitable glyphs. (See "Video Tutorial: Making And Selling Glyphs With The TradeSkillMaster Addon" and "Using TradeSkillMaster, Auctioneer And Auctionator - A Video Tutorial".)
- Crafting, listing, cancelling, re-listing glyphs on the auction house.
- Listing and re-listing NPC vendor items.
- flux's World of Warcraft addons: _NPCScan, Accountant Classic, Addon Control Panel, AdiBags, Atlasloot Enhanced, Auctionator, Auctioneer, AutoVendor, BadBoy, BadBoy_CCleaner, Bartender4, Broker_Currency, Broker_Garbage, ButtonFacade, ButtonFacade_Dek2, Carbonite, CharScanner, DDR - DocsDebugRunes, Deadly Boss Mods, Decursive, Fishing Buddy, Fortress, GatherHud, GatherMate2, GatherMate2_Data, Grid, Guild Delta, Guild Mains, GupPet, HatTrick, Hear Kitty, Inline Aura, kgPanels, Mage Nuggets, MikScrollingBattleText, Minimap Button Frame, MoveAnything, MySales, Nutty Recruit, Omen Threat Meter, OmniCC, OreCrusher, Overachiever, Panda, Postal, Power Auras Classic, Quartz, Reagent Restocker, RecipeProfit for GatherMate, Recount, SexyMap, Shadowed Unit Frames, Simple3DPortraits, SLDataText, Tidy Plates, TipTac, TomTom, TradeForwarder, TradeSkillMaster, VendorBait, VendorValue, WIM (WoW Instant Messenger), XLoot, XLootGroup, XLootMonitor and ZOMGBuffs.
you should reset your data" by Mageshadow from Just My Two Copper.
- Jokine's World of Warcraft addons: _NPCScan, Accountant Classic, AdiBags, Auctioneer, Auctionator, Auction Snatch, Bagnon, Bulk Mail, Deadly Boss Mods, Gatherer, Gladius, InterruptBar, MailOpener, Market Watcher, MySales, OreCrusher, Panda, Prat 3.0, Reagent Restocker, Recount,SnowfallKeyPress and TradeSkillMaster.
- -BREAK- Soap on a Rope. "Adventuring is no excuse for being filthy. Now you can carry your soap wherever you go!"
- Jokine discusses his adventures in selling Mysterious Fortune Cards Crack.
- Barking is essential.
- Repeat customers may appear.
- Check Cold's Mysterious Fortune Card blog tag at Cold's Gold Factory for more in-depth barking info.
- flux has been using Engineering to convert and sell Electrified Ether from Volatile Air as well as Handful of Obsidium Bolts from Obsidium Bars.
- Sales may be from players purchasing the materials and having the otherwise highly-priced De-Weaponized Mechanical Companion pet crafted by engineers (rather than purchasing it from the auction house).
- Jokine bought 600 stacks of Whiptail for 25 gold per stack (15,000 gold). He estimates he's doubled his money. About half of the profit coming from Darkmoon Cards Trinkets and half from selling Mysterious Fortune Cards.
- The more Darkmoon cards you are able to make the less you have to trade.
- Use players as vendors for the "Herb Shuffle". Have them purchase Inferno Inks from you to save them the time needed to mill and create Inferno Inks.
- Professions that work best for the "Herb Shuffle" are Inscription and Alchemy. Jewelcrafting may also be viable use for herbs as part of transmuted.
- "Potion of Concentration | Making Gold With Alchemy" at Cold's Gold Factory.
- Glyphs is not a good way to 'burn' inks from the "Herb
- May be profitable to convert Blackfallow
Ink into lower inks to sell.
- -BREAK- This May please help the children by participating in
- Shout Outs: Prncesspwn (Prncesspwn's AH), Faid (Nerf Faids), Torgal, Scully, Scully, GrayzBDF (@GrayzBDF) and Nev (Auction House Addict). Thanks again all! Can't wait to read this week's comments and 5-star reviews on iTunes.
- Posts of the Week.
- World Of Warcraft Gold Blog Directory (See also "Introducing The World Of Warcraft Gold Blog Directory")
- "The Power Word: Gold Podcast - Episode 005"
- "Searching For New Gold Making Experiences - A Guest Post By Jokine"
- "Calculating Maelstrom Crystal Price Vs. Engineering Goggle Price"
- YouTube - Swedish Chef - Meatballs
- Like the podcast? Consider using our new "Donate" page.
- What is your predictions on how players will do the "Herb Shuffle"?
- What are the World of Warcraft addons you couldn't live without?
- Questions you'd like answered on the next Power Word: Gold podcast?
Like this post? Get even more Power Word: Gold: Subscribe via our RSS Feed. Subscribe to the Podcast via iTunes or Podcast RSS Feed. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook. Subscribe on Youtube. Join us on reddit.
MP3 link for feed: