PGB Week 2 - Project Golden Bull (or PBG) began on May 5th, 2016. The main purpose of PBG is to force myself to learn how to make gold on a new server and without my ...
The Power Word: Gold Podcast - Episode 004
In this week's episode we discuss the recent changes data-mined from the upcoming 4.1 patch (vendor prices for Cataclysm uncommon gems will be dropped dropping from 9 gold to 75 silver).
We go over what we have been doing in gold-making this week, how to make gold with limited time and much more. And now, on with the show!
Embedded Player - Episode 004:
iTunes: Podcast iTunes Link
Download/Play: MP3, MP3 (ZIP)
Stream: M3U, MP3 via M3U
RSS: Podcast-only RSS Feed (For manual entry into iTunes, RSS readers, etc. NOTE: We recently changed out Podcast RSS feed URL. Please update to the new Podcast-only RSS feed as the old feed no longer works.)
Archive.org: Episode Page
(Note: If you have any issues with the embedded player or listening to the podcast in general please let us know.)
Full show notes after the jump.
Episode 004 Show Notes
- The Power Word: Gold Podcast: Episode 004 was recorded Saturday April 9, 2011.
- We are expecting to be on iTunes soon. Their approval process takes quite a while.
- You can also find podcasts by selecting the "Podcasts" tag in our tag cloud in the side bar. You can also subscribe to our Podcast-only RSS feed.
- Previous Podcasts:
- Follow us on twitter - flux: @PowerWordGold, Jokine: @Jokinee
- Purchase and re-sell Dust of Disappearance and Jeweler's Setting from the vendor for profit.
- -BREAK- GupPet is my favorite mount and companion pet addon.
- Read about the Patch 4.1 "GEMMAGEDDON!!" (including lots of new and updated links) on "The Obsidium Shuffle Is Dead - Patch 4.1 Uncommon Gem Vendor Price 75s"
- MMO-Champion post about the uncommon Cataclysm gems vendor price change: "Patch 4.1 PTR Notes - April 8th Update"
- -BREAK- "Boughten" is not a word. Boten is however! (Warning: If you get songs stuck in your head easily do not click this link.)
- Posts of the Week:
- "Parking Unused Characters For Profit"
- "Black Iron Ore, Pyrite Ore And The Truth About Epic Gems In Cataclysm"
- "The Power Word: Gold Podcast - Episode 003"
- "Quickly Farm Netherweave Cloth In Outland"
- "Win A Razer Naga MMO Gaming Mouse From The Gold Queen!"
- "The Obsidium Shuffle Is Dead - Patch 4.1 Uncommon Gem Vendor Price 75s"
- "Friday Friday by UnicornBomb - Rebecca Black & Ice Cube" (flux's Friday-Friday video mashup.)
- "Have Group, Will Travel - We're All Mages Now!"
- "Caffeine Free Web Comic #0008 - You Have Problems."
- -BREAK- Azure Silk Belt Don't let ugly stinky druids have all the fun underwater.
- Low-level crafted items to disenchant.
- White Bandit Mask
- Prospect Thorium Ore for the gems to craft lower level jewelcrafting items.
- Convert Eternal Water into Crystallized Water and sell in a 10 stack for at least 1 gold a piece.
- Reins of the Traveler's Tundra Mammoth. Worth. Every. Copper.
- "Utilizing Undermine Journal Browser Bookmarks"
- "Maximize JC Daily Gem Profit With TradeSkillMaster"
- Like the podcast? Try out our new "Donate" page.
- What is your plan before the Patch 4.1 vendor price change hits live servers?
- What are your tips for making gold when you have limited play-time?
- What questions would you like answered in our next podcast?
Like this post? Get even more Power Word: Gold: Subscribe via our RSS Feed. Subscribe to the Podcast via iTunes or Podcast RSS Feed. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook. Subscribe on Youtube. Join us on reddit.
MP3 link for feed:
Buy The Power Word: Gold Guide Volume I: Addons (With TradeSkillMaster Info.)
With the recent news that Activision Blizzard is buying back a controlling interest from Vivendi it was also made known that the curr...
Today's guest post was written by Ohnekase from the gold-making blog Meet Ohnekase . You can also follow them on twitter at @WowOhn...
(Today's guest post was written by Animadnb. If you would like your gold-making guest post featured on Power Word: Gold please submit...
I decided to have some fun with the exported data you can get from the Resources > Data Export page on WoWuction ( example page ). ...
TradeSkillMaster Custom Pricing Sources can be a bit complicated so today I thought I would share a few of my favorites as well as expla...
Gold-Making Blog Roll
- December (15)
- November (14)
- October (3)
- August (2)
- July (9)
- June (1)
- April (6)
- March (16)
- February (15)
- January (10)
- December (11)
- November (11)
- October (14)
- September (10)
- August (13)
- July (30)
- June (22)
- May (26)
- April (32)
- March (17)
- February (18)
- January (23)
- December (19)
- November (2)
- October (11)
- September (13)
- August (13)
- July (14)
- June (14)
- May (11)
- April (13)
- March (12)
- February (17)
- January (11)
- December (11)
- November (10)
- October (8)
- September (13)
- August (9)
- July (13)
- June (13)
- May (16)
- Companion Pets - Super Cute and Selling Well!
- Maelstrom Crystal Prices Plummet in Patch 4.1 - Ho...
- It's Official: Cut Uncommon Cata Gems Vendor for 7...
- The Power Word: Gold Podcast - Episode 006
- Using TradeSkillMaster, Auctioneer and Auctionator...
- Calculating Maelstrom Crystal Price vs. Engineerin...
- Searching for New Gold Making Experiences - a Gues...
- The Power Word: Gold Podcast - Episode 005
- Introducing the World of Warcraft Gold Blog Direct...
- Auction House Basics: Picking The Right Starting P...
- 5 Ways To Survive Without The Obsidium Shuffle
- Buying and Selling Valor Boots for Profit
- The Power Word: Gold Podcast - Episode 004
- Caffeine Free Web Comic #0008 - You Have Problems....
- Have Group, Will Travel - We're All Mages Now!
- The Obsidium Shuffle is Dead - Patch 4.1 Uncommon ...
- Win a Razer Naga MMO Gaming Mouse From The Gold Q...
- Quickly Farm Netherweave Cloth in Outland
- The Power Word: Gold Podcast - Episode 003
- Black Iron Ore, Pyrite Ore and the Truth About Epi...
- Parking Unused Characters For Profit
- How I (Accidentally) Became The Luckiest. WoW Play...
- March (24)
- February (20)
- Battle Pets
- Warlords of Draenor