PGB Week 3 - Project Golden Bull (or PBG) began on May 5th, 2016. The main purpose of PBG is to force myself to learn how to make gold on a new server and without my ...
It's Official: Cut Uncommon Cata Gems Vendor for 75 Silver in Patch 4.1
Tuesday 26 April 2011
12:45 PM PDT - No time for fancy posts atm just a quick note to say that it's official: Cut uncommon Cataclysm gems vendor for 75 silver.
I'll be updating this post with more info and links as they come in. More updates and links after the jump.
|Cataclysm raw uncommon gems vendor for 5g.|
12:56 PM PDT - Raw uncommon Cataclysm gems vendor for 5 gold. The Obsidium Shuffle profits have been cut in half. The new Obsidium Ore price floor is 30 gold per stack (~6 gems x 5 gold).
1:17 PM PDT - Tweet: @HazelWoW - "@PowerWordGold but no more hours of cuting/vendoring uncommons on the good side"
1:44 PM PDT - Link: "Patch 4.1 Is Here!" on Bangkok Bill's World of Goldcraft!!!
1:47 PM PDT - Link: "Official Patch 4.1 Changes That Affect You…" at Xander's Gold Mine
1:54 PM PDT - Info: AddOns that explode in Patch 4.1 atm: Carbonite, Mik Scrolling Battle Text, Shadowed Unit Frames (No!!), Recount, Power Auras Classic.
1:58 PM PDT - Tweet: @bangkokbill555 at 1:54 PM "Dungeon Finder appears to be broken ATM. I've gotta feeling rolling restarts will be coming soon..."
2:00 PM PDT - News: WoW Insider - "Patch 4.1: Combat log addons cause framerate issues"
2:02 PM PDT - Breaking: "Server restart in 15:00"
2:07 PM PDT - Tweet: @bangkokbill555 at 1:11 PM "New glyph: Glyph of Frost Armor is learned from Northrend Inscription Research."
2:28 PM PDT - Tweet: @BlizzardCS at 1:54 PM "We will be performing emergency restarts beginning at approximately 2:00 PM PDT to fix an in-game issue: http://bit.ly/fZYwLI"
2:40 PM PDT - Tweet: @Faidtastic at 1:51 PM "STV Fort Livingston: Skinner's paradise today." At 2:20 PM "@PowerWordGold green 2 me at max worgen skinning, mob level 83"
3:24 PM PDT - Changes: I have personally verified the following Inscription item changes. (Thanks to Alto for the heads up on the possibility of these changes.)
- Forged Douments material cost changed. 1 Blackfallow Ink (down from 3) and 1 Resilient Parchment.
- Adventrure's Journal use cooldown changed to be 1 hour (down from 4).
Also for some reason I received two different Brew of the Month Club brews in my mailbox: Blackrock Lager and Springtime Stout. This may be normal but I found it strange. According to this wowhead comment Blackrock Lager is June's Brew of the Month while Sprintime Stout is May's. Strange. Was beer the reason they had a server reset?
4:39 PM PDT - Additions: There are apphenently new level 85 quests available in Strangle Thorn Veil. One gives a panther cub companion pet.
6:12 PM PDT - Tips: If your having issues with auction addons not seeming to work close your auction window then reopen it. Many times this will allow them to function properly. (Thanks to Bangkok Bill for letting us know about this.)
6:23 PM PDT - Link: "Jewelcrafting in 4.1: Continued Success with Elementium Moebius Band" at Capped By Cata.
- What is the most unexpected thing patch 4.1 has brought?
- How is your server adjusting to the new gem vendor price changes?
- Why do you think Blizzard kept the raw uncommon vendor price at 5g when the cut is now 75s?
Like this post? Get even more Power Word: Gold: Subscribe via our RSS Feed. Subscribe to the Podcast via iTunes or Podcast RSS Feed. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook. Subscribe on Youtube. Join us on reddit.
Buy The Power Word: Gold Guide Volume I: Addons (With TradeSkillMaster Info.)
With the recent news that Activision Blizzard is buying back a controlling interest from Vivendi it was also made known that the curr...
Today's guest post was written by Ohnekase from the gold-making blog Meet Ohnekase . You can also follow them on twitter at @WowOhn...
I decided to have some fun with the exported data you can get from the Resources > Data Export page on WoWuction ( example page ). ...
(Today's guest post was written by Animadnb. If you would like your gold-making guest post featured on Power Word: Gold please submit...
We've created a tool for creating importable TradeSkillMaster (TSM) groups from almost any webpage that includes links to World of...
Gold-Making Blog Roll
- December (15)
- November (14)
- October (3)
- August (2)
- July (9)
- June (1)
- April (6)
- March (16)
- February (15)
- January (10)
- December (11)
- November (11)
- October (14)
- September (10)
- August (13)
- July (30)
- June (22)
- May (26)
- April (32)
- March (17)
- February (18)
- January (23)
- December (19)
- November (2)
- October (11)
- September (13)
- August (13)
- July (14)
- June (14)
- May (11)
- April (13)
- March (12)
- February (17)
- January (11)
- December (11)
- November (10)
- October (8)
- September (13)
- August (9)
- July (13)
- June (13)
- May (16)
- Companion Pets - Super Cute and Selling Well!
- Maelstrom Crystal Prices Plummet in Patch 4.1 - Ho...
- It's Official: Cut Uncommon Cata Gems Vendor for 7...
- The Power Word: Gold Podcast - Episode 006
- Using TradeSkillMaster, Auctioneer and Auctionator...
- Calculating Maelstrom Crystal Price vs. Engineerin...
- Searching for New Gold Making Experiences - a Gues...
- The Power Word: Gold Podcast - Episode 005
- Introducing the World of Warcraft Gold Blog Direct...
- Auction House Basics: Picking The Right Starting P...
- 5 Ways To Survive Without The Obsidium Shuffle
- Buying and Selling Valor Boots for Profit
- The Power Word: Gold Podcast - Episode 004
- Caffeine Free Web Comic #0008 - You Have Problems....
- Have Group, Will Travel - We're All Mages Now!
- The Obsidium Shuffle is Dead - Patch 4.1 Uncommon ...
- Win a Razer Naga MMO Gaming Mouse From The Gold Q...
- Quickly Farm Netherweave Cloth in Outland
- The Power Word: Gold Podcast - Episode 003
- Black Iron Ore, Pyrite Ore and the Truth About Epi...
- Parking Unused Characters For Profit
- How I (Accidentally) Became The Luckiest. WoW Play...
- March (24)
- February (20)
- Battle Pets
- Warlords of Draenor