This is a video detailing how to speed up and maximize your 24-hour "Transmute: Living Elements" Alchemy cooldown if you are under level 85.
It goes into which location to do your transmute and how to quickly and easily get there.
Video notes after the jump.
- Getting to Uldum from Dalaran is beneficial for characters level 75-83 who haven't been to Uldum and opened the portal there.
- Having your hearthstone set in Dalaran is a bit inconvenient if you do anything that requires meeting other players in Stormwind or Orgrimmar.
- If your crafting alt doesn't use the auction house simply part them by the mailbox in Uldum and mail them Volatile Life and have them mail back Volatile Air.
- Important Addons used in this video
- Carbonite (map markers and zooming)
- Auctionator (building auction house search lists)
- TradeSkillMaster (for quickly posting auctions)
- Postal (quickly open mail)
- Watch the auction house for cheap Volatile Life and stock up. You never want to miss a daily transmute.
- If your alchemists are transmute specced they will always proc a few extra random volatiles. These extra volatiles are always random regardless of the zone you are in.
- Once you have a good amount of Volatile Air sell it on the AH in 200 stacks. It is much easier than posting them in smaller batches and 200 stacks sell just as fast.
- What is your favorite trick for quick travel ?
- How do you get your Volatile Life for your Living Elements transmute?
- What would you like to see in future videos?
Like this post? Get even more Power Word: Gold! Subscribe via our RSS Feed and Podcast RSS Feed. Follow us on Twitter. Like us on Facebook. Subscribe on Youtube. Join us on reddit.